Roleplay Fanart

SlayerOfNight

Roleplay Fanart

Post#1 » 10 Apr 2017 17:57

As I'm working on GA fanart, I figured "Hey, why not create a topic for this?"

So, post any roleplay fanart from this site or he previous woodhaven and punchwood, and I'll put the link on this page and title it. :D

[+] Eloy by SmartDevon
Last edited by SlayerOfNight on 11 Apr 2017 19:42, edited 2 times in total.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Roleplay Fanart

Post#2 » 11 Apr 2017 17:52

Eloy.png
Well here's the piece I did of Eloy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by smartdevon on 17 Apr 2017 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Roleplay Fanart

Post#3 » 17 Apr 2017 17:48

This is a piece I did of Maya with some help from Rinmaru Games
Maya Basic.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Roleplay Fanart

Post#4 » 19 Apr 2017 17:56

Hey look I'm here again, probably has something to do with the GA game. here's Eloy and Missy. It's kinda strange looking I know.
[+] art
EloyAndMissy.png

and the derpiest version of Alfonso there is.
[+] Alfonso
Alfosno.png
Last edited by smartdevon on 02 May 2017 17:51, edited 1 time in total.

smartdevon

Roleplay Fanart

Post#5 » 01 May 2017 17:32

Here's Eloy Sucking blood from Holly's hand

EloySuckingsmall.png

laixlegoman

Roleplay Fanart

Post#6 » 06 Jun 2017 00:03

Made a portrait of Jon Hunten from GA. I might need to do some work on the hair.
[+] portrait
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Oranje Maan

Roleplay Fanart

Post#7 » 14 Jun 2017 01:54

Today, I had decided to make a portrait of Odilon Abbiati from The Evil Roleplay. Instead of sketching him and then colouring him in, like I do with most of the other character drawings I've done, I edited an existing portrait via Photoshop.
[+] The Art
ImageThis is actually quite small for the full size version.

The original portrait is of Sir Arthur Wellesly, 1st Duke of Wellington. Making everything green took its time, though the hat went by somewhat fast (even though I think I should have spent more time on that).
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Verum-Ingenium

Roleplay Fanart

Post#8 » 04 Jul 2017 11:01

I've been working on a picture of Killian from the Rise of the Crystal King.

I also documented the process on my Youtube channel. 3 parts.
Part1:

Part2:

Part3:

Verum-Ingenium

Roleplay Fanart

Post#9 » 26 Jul 2017 02:07

Preparing for a Roleplay I'm planning on running (should be out in the next week). I've been doing some sketches so I figured I'd post one.

SlayerOfNight

Roleplay Fanart

Post#10 » 26 Jul 2017 03:32

Verum-Ingenium wrote:Source of the post Preparing for a Roleplay I'm planning on running (should be out in the next week). I've been doing some sketches so I figured I'd post one.

Ooooo :D
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Return to “Art and Music”