Roleplay Chatroom

Everything from dance club to chess club.
NitroMiyaz

Roleplay Chatroom

Post#21 » 25 Aug 2016 03:15

I just got an Imgur account! :D
So here's another test

[+] Kraytos 1 of 30
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

Obiwanabi

Roleplay Chatroom

Post#22 » 31 Aug 2016 03:37

NitroMiyaz wrote:I just got an Imgur account! :D
So here's another test

[+] Kraytos 1 of 30

Okay, just for a bit of realism and and because I'm really picky this way, the northern forest and northern other thing is the most far south, (unless your world is upside down) and since the rest is labeled "unknown" wouldn't it be logical to think that the people living in that area would call those areas the southern [insert location here] it's just a suggestion, and I am very bad about that sort of thing...... :p
I'm with stupider
I
V

NitroMiyaz

Roleplay Chatroom

Post#23 » 31 Aug 2016 08:23

Obiwanabi wrote:
So here's another test

[+] Kraytos 1 of 30

Okay, just for a bit of realism and and because I'm really picky this way, the northern forest and northern other thing is the most far south, (unless your world is upside down) and since the rest is labeled "unknown" wouldn't it be logical to think that the people living in that area would call those areas the southern [insert location here] it's just a suggestion, and I am very bad about that sort of thing...... :p

I call it the Northern areas because it is actually in the Northern-most part of the entire continent. (Northwest if you wanna be more accurate) It is about 1/30th of the entire continent of Kraytos. This map will be used as a beta test for my upcoming roleplay, probably the first roleplay to actually have a beta test stage. :P
As such, the rest of the world is unknown at the moment. When the full roleplay is released, the rest of the map (which will come out in parts like updates) will be known.
When you see the rest of the map, calling those mountain ranges northern would then sound pretty appropriate. :P

(P.S. One of those forests is actually called Nevrend, not Northern)
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

Obiwanabi

Roleplay Chatroom

Post#24 » 31 Aug 2016 12:22

NitroMiyaz wrote:
Obiwanabi wrote:
So here's another test

[+] Kraytos 1 of 30

I call it the Northern areas because it is actually in the Northern-most part of the entire continent. (Northwest if you wanna be more accurate) It is about 1/30th of the entire continent of Kraytos. This map will be used as a beta test for my upcoming roleplay, probably the first roleplay to actually have a beta test stage. :P
As such, the rest of the world is unknown at the moment. When the full roleplay is released, the rest of the map (which will come out in parts like updates) will be known.
When you see the rest of the map, calling those mountain ranges northern would then sound pretty appropriate. :P

(P.S. One of those forests is actually called Nevrend, not Northern)

Okay, that makes sense, just wanted to make sure in case you were deciding to implement a bit of an exploration aspect into the game.
I'm with stupider
I
V

Return to “Clubs”