Writers' Club

Everything from dance club to chess club.
NitroMiyaz

Writers' Club

Post#111 » 09 Nov 2016 07:49

I would like to make or join a roleplay in the world we make.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

NitroMiyaz

Writers' Club

Post#112 » 10 Nov 2016 07:18

So, I've thought about it and to get this world building project started, I wanted to know if you guys would be willing to write down as much as you want or can about what you've thought of, (cities, races, some history, etc.) that is entirely your own ideas, and I can try to see if I have to ability to merge as much of these ideas as I can to make at least a rough draft or outline of the world history. That way, we have something to write a story with. Like, from medieval times to the steampunk ages and beyond.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Writers' Club

Post#113 » 10 Nov 2016 07:22

I've been trying to make a Web comic (again), this time around being mostly original. If I could EVER find a way to fit that in this whole "shared universe" thing, I would in a heartbeat, but... Yeah. Good luck with your project guys.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

NitroMiyaz

Writers' Club

Post#114 » 10 Nov 2016 22:47

piplupm wrote:I've been trying to make a Web comic (again), this time around being mostly original. If I could EVER find a way to fit that in this whole "shared universe" thing, I would in a heartbeat, but... Yeah. Good luck with your project guys.

I bet I could pull something off so it fits in the world. ;)

Invictus Maneo

Writers' Club

Post#115 » 10 Nov 2016 23:15

Sorry I'm kinda gonna be out for the month while I write for NaNoWrimo
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Obiwanabi

Writers' Club

Post#116 » 11 Nov 2016 02:36

I'll suggest stuff if I have time, lots of projects I have that need to be getting done.
I'm with stupider
I
V

smartdevon

Writers' Club

Post#117 » 11 Nov 2016 14:18

I'm writing a shortstory to take place in this world. I'll keep you guys posted on progress and let you know when it's done.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Invictus Maneo

Writers' Club

Post#118 » 11 Nov 2016 17:07

I'm going to do a crossover with my own fantasy universe honestly, I don't want to create something nice and not be able to use it for my personal writing :/ Most likely my Dreamseers, who would travel through rips of portals in Arcturus (Fantasy home world) into THIS world, in which they become secluded monks highly respected in the Isle I mentioned in the Doc.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

smartdevon

Writers' Club

Post#119 » 11 Nov 2016 22:55

Somewhere in the world there is a major steam punk city called Romer. At some point in time there is a depression, and sky pirates run rampant.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Writers' Club

Post#120 » 12 Nov 2016 18:35

Heres a link to the shortstory Im writing in the world we made
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1x ... p=drivesdk