Writers' Club

Everything from dance club to chess club.
Invictus Maneo

Writers' Club

Post#141 » 18 Feb 2017 17:52

Now that I'm reading SC2 lore I'm getting a itch to do this again, but we might have to look at things differently.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Obiwanabi

Writers' Club

Post#142 » 21 Feb 2017 05:51

Well what do you have in mind?
I'm with stupider
I
V

Invictus Maneo

Writers' Club

Post#143 » 22 Feb 2017 03:33

I think we have too much people to create anything coherent, it has to be down to a few people to create lax rules and specifically blot out things so they don't define too much things.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

WoodGreen

Writers' Club

Post#144 » 26 Mar 2017 22:11

How did I not find this earlier? Woot! writey stuff!
I'm with stupid
I
V

Probored

Writers' Club

Post#145 » 04 Apr 2017 22:47

My apology letter to his teacher in high school while he was still new to the english language:

The Essay which Mr. Teacher wishs us to write on why he is angry with our behavior in his classroom

Commentary: 250 words

My thoughts and feelings on this essay may or may not be controversial as I had arrived 10 minutes before he gave us this [apology paper to write]. I will try my best to input all my thoughts and my feelings and attempt to psychoanalyze Mr. Teacher and the classes behavior.

-Let us start with the classroom yesterday, Mr. Teacher judged our behavior disrespectful. I however don't remember yesterday's context and lesson well and my mind is confused. I however believe the class to be talking way too much for Mr. Teacher to be able to handle without rage seeping into his mind. With so much talking as we all would have, he interpreted it as disrespect and became increasingly angry throughout the class. At one point the pressure was too much for him to take on at once. We interpreted it as a class, him wanting to get more attention and him wanting us to get bored and annoyed more easily. I believe that is what happened.

In reflection, this was all a major misunderstanding, and our compassion to forgive Mr. Teacher should be equal to the compassion Mr. Teacher has to forgive us. With all this, I hope for peace in the world and that we will not disturb Mr. Teacher any more.

smartdevon

Writers' Club

Post#146 » 15 Apr 2017 12:50

Judge this poem I wrote

Fourth grade,
One of my best friends decided he was too cool, to hang out with me, and he joined a group of the "coolest" kids in school."
Sixth grade,
'No on likes you.' Thats all I remember learning,
Since it was drilled into my head more than anything else that year.
Seventh grade,
Spent that year getting mocked and teased, and kicked in the ankles.
Freshman year,
A gang of seniors decided to do something about that little freshman who didnt like cussing.
I was in a horde battle!
Had to resort to punching, kicking, and screaming to escape the licker room theyd trapped me in.
Eventually I kearned to keep my head down, don't speak up, and and stay as far away from other people as possible.
But apparently I didn't learn well enough!
Because you somehow decided,
To take it upon yourself to finish the lessons.
I don't know what you expect me to learn,
But i dont recall asking you to teach me.
So get outta my face,
Because Im not bowing to the knees of bullies,
Anymore.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Writers' Club

Post#147 » 21 May 2017 06:13

HKS sidestory, how Slayer met Grimm

Slayer had just been tasked a solo mission by Hunter and Killer to test her skills. They deemed her ready and found an appropriate mission to test her specific skills. She was walking through a dimly, moonlit forest, and heard the helpless whimper of a pup. She could also make out the snort of a bear. But the one thing missing was the fierce, protective mother of the pup...and its littermates. She heard a change in pitch, and it seemed the pup was growling for the very first time. She needed to find somewhere to rest soon, but the noise sounded close, and she needed to ensure her safety before sleeping.

I snuck around, blending in almost seamlessly with my surroundings. I could hear the crunch of leaves under the bear’s massive weight, and it snorted at the wolf pup. I climbed a tree quietly as I stalked the bear, in an attempt to help save the lonesome pup. My eyes widened at the massive size of this bear. And the pup, it was definitely a pup, was the size of a fully grown domesticated dog. I wasn’t going to try fight in this scenario, sizing up the beast-like bear to me. I would grab the pup and run, then try reasoning with the bear if it came time. I could make out the lifeless silhouettes of the pup’s mother and littermates. I perked up as I heard an incoming message. Someone knew I was there and could sense my abilities, or something of the sorts.
I saw a bear-sized figure resembling a canine. It stared at me, then jerked it’s head towards the pup and there was a vicious growl as the bear stumbled a little. The huge, bear-sized canine figure attacked it, and I heard the bear’s flesh rip. Knowing this would last only a short time, I sent a quick message to the pup, saying
“Hey, I’m here to save you. We’re going to get out of here, someplace safe.” And dropped out of the tree, rolling off the fall to be quieter. I grabbed the wolf with my arms, and ran. At first he was resilient, but his father must’ve said something because he jumped outta my arms and darted through the forest. We bounded through the trees, hearing the bear trampling behind us.

“Waterfall. We’ll be fine.” I said to the pup, hearing the crash of water. As we approached the edge, I jumped off the probably forty foot fall into water, where there were no rocks. The pup followed and nearly drowned, but I dragged him to shore. It was our only possible escape, and as the pup jumped, I heard the bear’s jaws snap, too close of a call.

I woke up alone, and immediately searched around for the pup. I searched frantically, but found nothing. But when I remembered Hunter training me in tracking, I found a lead. The wolf was but a pup, so he wasn’t yet wise enough to cover his tracks. Next to the shore were a set of prints that I followed silently into a meadow, and after a while lost the trail. I looked harder, and saw some trampled grass that lead to an old badger den. Above the den is where I found him, sitting vigil in mourning of his family. I kneeled down and allowed him to sniff and examine me. He seemed to approve, and sat back down, so I did the same. I could tell he was devastated by some of his body language, but couldn’t fully understand his mood because I was new in the field of animal communication, how they communicate with their body and certain signals they use to convey a variety of moods.

The two sat until sunrise, then heading back home, for Slayer. The wolf approved of the name Grimm, and seemed a mature pup for his age. It reminded Slayer of herself, growing up quickly in the mental field due to not-so-controllable aspects of her life.. When they returned, Hunter and Killer congratulated Slayer on completing her mission. As it turns out, they only claimed to have an official mission, and sent her out to find her own, knowing she would. Grimm joined the team and would soon start training in anything from hunting to communicating.
Last edited by SlayerOfNight on 21 May 2017 14:29, edited 1 time in total.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

noghiri
Site Admin

Writers' Club

Post#148 » 21 May 2017 06:30

I really should join this. Hi!
hairplanes

SlayerOfNight

Writers' Club

Post#149 » 21 May 2017 14:29

noghiri wrote:I really should join this. Hi!

Hi!
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

WoodGreen

Writers' Club

Post#150 » 21 May 2017 16:12

I'm trying my hardest not to write anything while I have exams ;)
I'm with stupid
I
V

Return to “Clubs”