Nintendo Switch Club!

Everything from dance club to chess club.
jbegaurand

Nintendo Switch Club!

Post#1 » 01 Mar 2017 01:54

With the Nintendo Switch arriving in just a couple days, I was surprised no one else has posted an official topic about the new system. In order to remedy this, I decided to create a Nintendo Switch club in which we can all discuss everything about it. Of course, you should follow forum rules, and please place spoiler warnings on spoiler-ridden posts. No one wants to see Breath of the Wild spoilers so please be courteous of others.

I really want to use this club to organize future multiplayer events and tournaments. Don't be shy to suggest a game we could all do! I will attempt to organize some online games, but anyone can take lead on getting everyone together to play a game.

In order to slightly organize the Nintendo Switch Club, please fill out the application below and then, boom, you're in!

Application
Switch Username:
Games Owned (Update if you get new games):
Are you interested in online events:
(If yes)
Time Zone:
General Time Availability:

Member List:

Be ready for a switch in gaming. Hahahaha... I use bad puns.

smartdevon

Nintendo Switch Club!

Post#2 » 01 Mar 2017 01:55

I need a gundred more dollars and I couldnt get a lreorder.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Wolfen

Nintendo Switch Club!

Post#3 » 03 May 2017 05:29

Switch Username: BNBatman
Games Owned (Update if you get new games): LOTS of single player games, games that would be relevant here (meaning online multiplayer) is pretty much just Super Bomberman R
Are you interested in online events: Yes
Time Zone: Mountain (US/C)
General Time Availability: Pretty much whenever with enough notice
This moron is a moron

smartdevon

Nintendo Switch Club!

Post#4 » 03 May 2017 15:33

Switch Username: smartdevon
Games Owned: Zelda Breath of the wild; also i can rent anything from gamefly
Timezone: subject to change
General availability: subject to change
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Return to “Clubs”