Anime Club

Everything from dance club to chess club.
smartdevon

Anime Club

Post#11 » 11 Sep 2017 04:21

Yes it does Butler

I just started watching Shounen Maid, The characters are great. The uncle character is the uncle I want to be someday.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

smartdevon

Anime Club

Post#12 » 14 Sep 2017 15:14

smartdevon wrote:Source of the post Yes it does Butler

I just started watching Shounen Maid, The characters are great. The uncle character is the uncle I want to be someday.

I just finisbed shounen maid. the series comes to a satisfying conclusion. The characters are all very well done. The humor is both funny and clean and the characters are beleivable. I give it a 9/10 would reccomend.
;)
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Anime Club

Post#13 » 24 Sep 2017 23:40

*cough* fmab *cough*
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Anime Club

Post#14 » 25 Sep 2017 03:49

SlayerOfNight wrote:Source of the post *cough* fmab *cough*

what's fmab?

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Anime Club

Post#15 » 25 Sep 2017 03:49

smartdevon wrote:Source of the post
SlayerOfNight wrote:Source of the post *cough* fmab *cough*

what's fmab?

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Anime Club

Post#16 » 19 Oct 2017 16:38

I finally finished Fate/Stay Night. It's pretty good, but I don't see why it's as popular as it is.

Quillion

Anime Club

Post#17 » 20 Oct 2017 05:32

For anime, right now I'm sorta deep into Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. It's pretty funny at times and the action in it is pretty packed.
Hit me up on Discord if you want to talk: Quillion#1257
Have a nice day!

FUNYjk27

Anime Club

Post#18 » 23 Oct 2017 05:14

Quillion wrote:Source of the post For anime, right now I'm sorta deep into Jojo's Bizzare Adventure. It's pretty funny at times and the action in it is pretty packed.

What arc are you on?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Quillion

Anime Club

Post#19 » 23 Oct 2017 18:53

I just finished Part 3, so I'm starting off with Jotaro and Josuke.
Hit me up on Discord if you want to talk: Quillion#1257
Have a nice day!

FUNYjk27

Anime Club

Post#20 » 25 Oct 2017 04:08

Cool; I'm currently watching that arc as well though I've been reading the manga out of order on the side. What's your favorite stand so far?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Return to “Clubs”