Tabletop Club

Everything from dance club to chess club.
WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#1 » 10 Jul 2017 23:52

Hark! Beyond this bridge lies a valley of adventure. There be a castle of old, ruled by a dying, heir-less king seeking a warrior strong enough to claim his thrown. There be a cave, home of a mighty fire-breathing dragon, squandering more gold than a man can imagine. And there be bandits, goblins and orcs, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting travelers, but they fear the blades and spells of adventurers like you. Go forth, and carve your legend into the valley!

A mighty warm welcome to The Tabletop Club! This thread is about all things tabletop, whether it's sharing your unique characters and memorable moments, or gathering a band of adventurers for your own quest! This thread is for all the tabletop nerds in HavenStation! C'mon, I know you're there.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Astriani

Tabletop Club

Post#2 » 10 Jul 2017 23:55

First!

Haha, kidding of course. I have done one tabletop session: the tutorial! Alas, it was not to be as we (my brothers and I) lost our damage dealer before we could actually finish the session. Haven't touched it since (yes, we were that bad).

My character, however, was a feat in herself. Vaashti the half-elf druid with 16 strength! Oh man was she buff.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#3 » 11 Jul 2017 11:29

Haha, nice! My first tabletop experience was a zombie apocalypse setting in SilCore, where I was immediately shot in the tutorial.
I'm with stupid
I
V

smartdevon

Tabletop Club

Post#4 » 11 Jul 2017 12:18

I've played only a handful of tabletop sessions, but they were all good.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#5 » 11 Jul 2017 13:40

smartdevon wrote:Source of the post I've played only a handful of tabletop sessions, but they were all good.

Well hopefully, if enough people show interest (which they did in chat earlier) we can host our own tabletop sessions.
I'm with stupid
I
V

Astriani

Tabletop Club

Post#6 » 14 Jul 2017 20:57

Hey guess what? I'm officially going to GM for my brothers and I's roleplay! It's very stressful I've found, especially for a first timer.

THE_BUTLER00

Tabletop Club

Post#7 » 15 Jul 2017 00:29

I've been wanting to try a tabletop session, but I know not how to, nor people who do it.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#8 » 15 Jul 2017 23:31

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Source of the post I've been wanting to try a tabletop session, but I know not how to, nor people who do it.

Any type of session in particular? I know some really good video guides to DnD. Hopefully, we'll be able to organise tabletop games through here!
I'm with stupid
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Tabletop Club

Post#9 » 15 Jul 2017 23:53

D&D is the big one I was looking at. It would be cool to do something here, though as I stated, I have no experience and would need some help with it.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Astriani

Tabletop Club

Post#10 » 16 Jul 2017 00:03

That's no problem! I've done pathfinder (actually working on gming for PF as I type this) but I have decent knowledge of D&D and I have people I can go to who can teach me. I'd love to get something to together for one

Return to “Clubs”