Tabletop Club

Everything from dance club to chess club.
FUNYjk27

Tabletop Club

Post#11 » 16 Jul 2017 01:41

Wait is there talk of getting a D&D and or pathfinder game together here? I've always wanted to play but never really known enough people that would be interested.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#12 » 16 Jul 2017 22:59

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Qr Bbpost D&D is the big one I was looking at. It would be cool to do something here, though as I stated, I have no experience and would need some help with it.

These videos taught me everything I needed to know for DnD. They're very good, and not too long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoW2CDgztKY&list=PLJmFJXf3BXjwXkNFo_-iwtHb24AuJcXqx
I'm with stupid
I
V

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#13 » 16 Jul 2017 23:01

Astriani wrote:Qr Bbpost That's no problem! I've done pathfinder (actually working on gming for PF as I type this) but I have decent knowledge of D&D and I have people I can go to who can teach me. I'd love to get something to together for one

With luck we can do that!
FUNYjk27 wrote:Qr Bbpost Wait is there talk of getting a D&D and or pathfinder game together here? I've always wanted to play but never really known enough people that would be interested.

Hopefully, that's the plan!
I'm with stupid
I
V

redghostboy

Tabletop Club

Post#14 » 21 Jul 2017 00:08

Does this include only role-playing games, or board games in general?
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#15 » 21 Jul 2017 15:07

redghostboy wrote:Qr Bbpost Does this include only role-playing games, or board games in general?

It's more directed towards role-playing games, but board game stuff is welcome too.
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Tabletop Club

Post#16 » 21 Jul 2017 17:37

I own a PDF file of every single Pathfinder related book on the shelves. I can host a game if you want.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

laixlegoman

Tabletop Club

Post#17 » 21 Jul 2017 19:21

HunterOfEvil wrote:Qr Bbpost I own a PDF file of every single Pathfinder related book on the shelves. I can host a game if you want.

Question. What is the difference between D&D and Pathfinder?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

HunterOfEvil

Tabletop Club

Post#18 » 21 Jul 2017 19:23

There is no difference, really. They're about as different as DnD 3.5e is from 5e. Its made by the original creators of the DnD franchise.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

WoodGreen

Tabletop Club

Post#19 » 01 Oct 2017 21:51

None of us seem terribly experienced at tabletops... so it would be a bad idea to just try and work it out ourselves without knowing what we were doing...

Hey guys! Awesome idea, seeing as none of us seem to have any idea as to what we're doing, how about a big ol' noob campaign?
I'm with stupid
I
V

HunterOfEvil

Tabletop Club

Post#20 » 01 Oct 2017 23:38

I dont know if you saw, but there WAS one of those, and it died