Drawing videos/tutorials/timelapses

This here would be where you post new youtube videos.
SlayerOfNight

Post#1 » 07 Aug 2016 23:46

Heyo, Night here! I love to create/watch drawing videos on youtube, so post yours here! :lol:
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Arbiter6452

Post#2 » 08 Aug 2016 05:00

Arbiter6452 youtube channel has videos on games I like to play.

SlayerOfNight

Post#3 » 08 Aug 2016 05:31

Ummm.... that was offtopic. create a new thread for that stuff bro. I know we're all adjusting to the site, i get it. This thread is for drawing, not gaming. sorry bro. :P
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

Post#4 » 08 Aug 2016 20:07

Subscribe for drawing timelapses, drawings, singing, and more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV008nzEkRkhdwdhek9EIAw

smartdevon

Post#5 » 18 Sep 2016 23:32

Is that your channel slayer?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#6 » 18 Sep 2016 23:52

smartdevon wrote:Is that your channel slayer?

yup

smartdevon

Post#7 » 19 Sep 2016 00:03

How come you never said ypu cpuld draw so good?
Or sing for that matter?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#8 » 19 Sep 2016 00:04

smartdevon wrote:How come you never said ypu cpuld draw so good?

aww, thanks. I've been practicing a lot. HunterOfEvil got me into it when we met a few years back in school. she also got me into roleplaying. :D
I'm finally taking art at school so i've been getting better, and i need to upload more timelapses i've taken.
hunter's also good, we did a few talentshow duets back when we went to school together :D
I just tried out for my school's talent show singing I will Follow you into the Dark by Death Cab for Cutie. I got nervous so i only sang half the song but i think i nailed it.

smartdevon

Post#9 » 19 Sep 2016 00:15

I will Follow you into the Dark

When i read your post id never heard this song so i thought you were confessing your love to me. :P
Flattered.

SlayerOfNight

Post#10 » 19 Sep 2016 00:29

smartdevon wrote:
I will Follow you into the Dark

When i read your post id never heard this song so i thought you were confessing your love to me. :P
Flattered.

XD
that would be weird...
also, I've sworn myself to not get into a relationship again for a long time after what's happened before...