Just Some Dumb Stuff My Friends and I Did

This here would be where you post new youtube videos.
redghostboy

Post#1 » 23 Jun 2017 12:51

Every now and then, my friends and I go to some random town in the state of Virginia and have a totally unexpected adventure. This happens to be one such adventure. I bring you all the beautiful video known as "Manspreading." In case you all couldn't guess, I'm the ginger.

"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

THE_BUTLER00

Post#2 » 24 Jun 2017 00:58

Well. Glad I know where this was recorded. Not so glad to know I will never be able to stop there again without remembering this...
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

redghostboy

Post#3 » 24 Jun 2017 01:11

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Source of the post Well. Glad I know where this was recorded. Not so glad to know I will never be able to stop there again without remembering this...

You're welcome, buddy. You're welcome.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Return to “Youtube Stuff”