Just Some Dumb Stuff My Friends and I Did

This here would be where you post new youtube videos.
redghostboy

Post#1 » 23 Jun 2017 12:51

Every now and then, my friends and I go to some random town in the state of Virginia and have a totally unexpected adventure. This happens to be one such adventure. I bring you all the beautiful video known as "Manspreading." In case you all couldn't guess, I'm the ginger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1vNLJu6sLQ
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

THE_BUTLER00

Post#2 » 24 Jun 2017 00:58

Well. Glad I know where this was recorded. Not so glad to know I will never be able to stop there again without remembering this...
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

redghostboy

Post#3 » 24 Jun 2017 01:11

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Qr Bbpost Well. Glad I know where this was recorded. Not so glad to know I will never be able to stop there again without remembering this...

You're welcome, buddy. You're welcome.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me