Hello. Yep, that's it. The creativity bank's ran dry.

New Users, introduce yourself here!
THE_BUTLER00

Post#1 » 08 Aug 2016 05:07

I didn't know if I should do one of these or not, but here goes... Hello, I'm THE_BUTLER00 or to make things simpler Butler. I'm bad at introductions but here's a list of things I do/enjoy

I'm an American high school student with a knack for the color orange. I watch anime, play games (Mainly games like Skyrim and Fallout, but also a mix of horror as well.), I'm also a RWBY superfan. I also enjoy role-playing (even though I'm kinda bad at it.) and writing (Mainly plots for role plays that never actually happen.)

Yeah...well that's it. If you need to know anything else, just message me.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Arbiter6452

Post#2 » 08 Aug 2016 05:16

Welcome,

I am the Arbiter, I play video games too. Follow my posts in First Person Shooters if interested!

Thanks!

redghostboy

Post#3 » 08 Aug 2016 13:23

He has arrived!
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Probored

Post#4 » 30 Nov 2017 14:55

Hey! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have a Butler with us, someone made a mess of the Havenstation dining rooms (looking at you Ace) and we need someone to clean up. Welcome aboard! The dishwasher is in the room where rodents we sacrifice to our cat god Noghiri reside and the bathtub is full of sodium nitrate (don't ask why, we won't answer questions like thoses after the Great Spatula Incident between Obiwanabi and SlayerOfNight).

We hope you enjoy your stay here at our site. I don't want others to know that I am actually a spy from Woodhaven's previous server Proboards so Im just here to spy on everyone. Make sure to keep the mirror crooked on the second floor though, its ugly and weird that way i know, but its also in the perfect position for Smartdevon to shine a laser into HunterOfEvil's eye from his room.

smartdevon

Post#5 » 30 Nov 2017 18:28

Probored wrote:Source of the post Hey! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have a Butler with us, someone made a mess of the Havenstation dining rooms (looking at you Ace) and we need someone to clean up. Welcome aboard! The dishwasher is in the room where rodents we sacrifice to our cat god Noghiri reside and the bathtub is full of sodium nitrate (don't ask why, we won't answer questions like thoses after the Great Spatula Incident between Obiwanabi and SlayerOfNight).

We hope you enjoy your stay here at our site. I don't want others to know that I am actually a spy from Woodhaven's previous server Proboards so Im just here to spy on everyone. Make sure to keep the mirror crooked on the second floor though, its ugly and weird that way i know, but its also in the perfect position for Smartdevon to shine a laser into HunterOfEvil's eye from his room.

this forum would be such a sad place without your posts.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

HunterOfEvil

Post#6 » 01 Dec 2017 12:13

Probored wrote:Source of the post Hey! Welcome to the site! We're glad to have a Butler with us, someone made a mess of the Havenstation dining rooms (looking at you Ace) and we need someone to clean up. Welcome aboard! The dishwasher is in the room where rodents we sacrifice to our cat god Noghiri reside and the bathtub is full of sodium nitrate (don't ask why, we won't answer questions like thoses after the Great Spatula Incident between Obiwanabi and SlayerOfNight).

Is that last bit a reference to The Tell-Tale Heart?
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Obiwanabi

Post#7 » 06 Dec 2017 23:16

Beautiful Probored, absolutely beautiful. Looked up the great Spatula incident online. Apparently it's a quote from Mr. Riordan. Kane Chronicles? (Never read that series, it's just what Google seems to suggest)
What's a signature? Why do I need a signature? I mean. Everything's electronic nowadays anyways. Signatures may as well be obsolete.

Probored

Post#8 » 08 Dec 2017 17:10

Oh seriously? I read that series years ago! I knew the Great Spatula Incident was something I got from somewhere but I didnt remember where.

Man I gotta go read thoses books again

Obiwanabi

Post#9 » 10 Dec 2017 03:50

Riordan has some fun older titles. His newer ones I don't like as much. Though I never read the Kane Chronicles. Maybe I should at some point. Then again, I don't really have the time either.
What's a signature? Why do I need a signature? I mean. Everything's electronic nowadays anyways. Signatures may as well be obsolete.

Return to “New User Introductions”