Soul's here, Hi everyone!

New Users, introduce yourself here!
User avatar
SoulFox
Posts: 18
Contact:

Soul's here, Hi everyone!

Post#1 » 07 Aug 2016 06:10

Hey guys!
Quick intro, I'm SoulFox, feel free to call me just Soul, or Fox, I don't mind either way. Been around since Punchwood, joined there around 2012/2013ish, don't quite remember. Joined the PWMS server about 6 or 7 months before the site died. Then when that went down I helped set up the previous Wood Haven forums, just so we all had a place to get together again, but with free services comes all sorts of problems... like lack security. So here we are on Nog's private site! Hopefully this works out much better.

What am I up to now? Mostly been sucked into boring adult life stuff; work, bills, apartment hunting, family obligations, etc., so my online presence has been lacking the past year, which kind of sucks. I'm working back into it though. Looking to get back into making videos and live streaming again once the apartment situation is settled, as well as getting more involved and active in the community again.

The MC server I used to run, Creeperlands, officially said goodbye about 6 months ago, but i've started a new community called The Elder's Guild. It's just a casual vanilla survival server for players over the age of 17 to hang out with an older crowd and play some minecraft together. If you're of age and interested just shoot me a message!

That's about it really going on in my life right now. I'm glad to see you all switching over to the new site fairly easily, hopefully we manage to get the word out to everyone.
See you around the forums!

User avatar
noghiri
Site Admin
Posts: 232

Soul's here, Hi everyone!

Post#2 » 07 Aug 2016 15:36

Velkommen, Soul! If you'll give me a second, I'll paint you orange.
hairplanes

User avatar
NitroMiyaz
Posts: 317

Soul's here, Hi everyone!

Post#3 » 24 Oct 2016 07:13

SoulFox wrote:The MC server I used to run, Creeperlands, officially said goodbye about 6 months ago, but i've started a new community called The Elder's Guild. It's just a casual vanilla survival server for players over the age of 17 to hang out with an older crowd and play some minecraft together. If you're of age and interested just shoot me a message!


Heyyo, is that 17 and up or over 17?
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

User avatar
Fireally
Posts: 1351

Soul's here, Hi everyone!

Post#4 » 24 Oct 2016 20:02

NitroMiyaz wrote:
SoulFox wrote:The MC server I used to run, Creeperlands, officially said goodbye about 6 months ago, but i've started a new community called The Elder's Guild. It's just a casual vanilla survival server for players over the age of 17 to hang out with an older crowd and play some minecraft together. If you're of age and interested just shoot me a message!


Heyyo, is that 17 and up or over 17?


17 and up
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

User avatar
SoulFox
Posts: 18
Contact:

Soul's here, Hi everyone!

Post#5 » 24 Oct 2016 23:12

Fireally wrote:
NitroMiyaz wrote:
SoulFox wrote:The MC server I used to run, Creeperlands, officially said goodbye about 6 months ago, but i've started a new community called The Elder's Guild. It's just a casual vanilla survival server for players over the age of 17 to hang out with an older crowd and play some minecraft together. If you're of age and interested just shoot me a message!


Heyyo, is that 17 and up or over 17?


17 and up

Correct. 17 years of age, and up.

Return to “New User Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest