Salutations!

New Users, introduce yourself here!
RadiantOnyx

Salutations!

Post#1 » 05 Mar 2017 23:31

Hello!

I'm very new - so new, in fact, that I had no part in this sites varied and long history.

I joined primarily because a friend of mine is on here, and has said good things - so naturally, me being an impeccable judge of character I feel he's probably right about them. I look forward to hanging around and spending hours rebuilding my sentences for maximum efficiency.

Not much to say about me though, really - I like rain, music, worldbuilding, and playing video games. I also like to write.

It is now I realise that I could have compressed this entire post into a single sentence, so here it is: Hi! I'm new here, please don't crush me.

See you all around, I hope!
Alone at sunset... And there the sea I found,

Calm as a cradled child in dreamless slumber bound.

smartdevon

Salutations!

Post#2 » 06 Mar 2017 00:06

Welcom my friend! (Dramatic pause) To Haven.

Might I reccommend some of our fabulous roleplays such as The Witch trials, or Geschicjte Academy. Or perhaps forun games such as would you rathar are more your speed. Maybe you came for actual discussion?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

redghostboy

Salutations!

Post#3 » 13 Mar 2017 01:08

Oh hey, a new user not from Woodhaven or Punchwood! Nice to see a new face! The forum games are pretty fun and the discussions are pretty good too!
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

roterx2

Salutations!

Post#4 » 14 Mar 2017 01:40

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here.