Verum-Ingenium

New Users, introduce yourself here!
Verum-Ingenium

Verum-Ingenium

Post#1 » 10 May 2017 00:41

Hello Haven Station Community,

I am new to online forum roleplay, but I hope that I can eventually contribute to the society.

noghiri
Site Admin

Verum-Ingenium

Post#2 » 10 May 2017 00:59

Greetings and peace unto thee.
hairplanes

laixlegoman

Verum-Ingenium

Post#3 » 10 May 2017 01:11

Welcome to haven station verum. Its nice to have a new face here In the forums. Feel free to ask any of us a question or two. Mind if I ask, how did you found out about haven station?
Last edited by laixlegoman on 11 May 2017 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Probored

Verum-Ingenium

Post#4 » 10 May 2017 01:52

Heeey! Welcome friend! Haven Station is a fun tight-knit community of roleplayers, hope you have fun here!

Verum-Ingenium

Verum-Ingenium

Post#5 » 10 May 2017 20:02

Thanks for the warm welcome. Getting here is a complicated story. I've played a lot of table top rpgs, and the strings eventually ended here. The community wasn't too big and the atmosphere seemed pleasant.

FUNYjk27

Verum-Ingenium

Post#6 » 11 May 2017 02:52

Greetings! It's awesome to see a new face around here. Anyways hope you have fun and I can't wait to see you around.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

noghiri
Site Admin

Verum-Ingenium

Post#7 » 12 May 2017 04:15

Verum-Ingenium wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome. Getting here is a complicated story. I've played a lot of table top rpgs, and the strings eventually ended here. The community wasn't too big and the atmosphere seemed pleasant.

Fair warning, we can be really strange hereabouts. However, as long as you know where your towel is, you should probably be fine. :P
hairplanes

smartdevon

Verum-Ingenium

Post#8 » 12 May 2017 10:40

Someone found us without an inside reference? Truely this is a lanfmark upon our great nation.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Return to “New User Introductions”