Hey everyone!

New Users, introduce yourself here!
Willow

Hey everyone!

Post#1 » 13 Jun 2017 07:18

Aweee Sarah, I can't wait to see all your work because, believe it or not, you're an amazing writer. This is the perfect place to delve back into rps.

I'll see you around, welcome to the fam <3

smartdevon

Hey everyone!

Post#2 » 13 Jun 2017 11:29

Welcome my friend,
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Hey everyone!

Post#3 » 13 Jun 2017 17:07

HOI! :3
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

FUNYjk27

Hey everyone!

Post#4 » 13 Jun 2017 21:31

Welcome!
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

laixlegoman

Hey everyone!

Post#5 » 14 Jun 2017 20:52

xsarahx wrote:Qr Bbpost Hey guys!

Although I'm very new to Haven Station, I'm an individual who has a fair amount of experience with (forum) roleplaying. My close friend, Ella/Willow, recently suggested this site to me, and for the sake of my nostalgic memories, I decided to try this out! I'll do my best to get used to how things work around here, and hopefully even make some friends.

Thanks, I hope I'll have an opportunity to meet you all!

Welcome to Haven Station Sarah. Mind if I ask, whare did you used to Rp at before you heard about this place?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.