Guys, I'm alive..

New Users, introduce yourself here!
Astriani

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#1 » 17 Jun 2017 22:27

Hey. Long time no see, right?

Man, this is actually really hard to write but...I'm back. Hopefully for good, I don't know yet. God knows what permitted me to come back, but I'm at least going to assure some people (if anyone actually cares) that I'm alive. A lot has happened in the past...geez, how long has it even been? In the past months. But I'm okay, hopefully. I'm still fighting.

I actually still roleplay with my online friends (all two of them) constantly, but I've mostly backed away from writing in general. Slowly but surely I'm coming back into it. So we'll see what happens from here.

At first, I might not be as active but I'll try. But like I said, I don't know if anyone actually cares anymore, so oh well.

~Astriani, A.K.A Frenchdaisy
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

FUNYjk27

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#2 » 17 Jun 2017 22:31

Welcome back!!! To be honest I wasn't sure you ever would but either way it's great to see you're both alive and (presumably) doing well.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

smartdevon

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#3 » 17 Jun 2017 22:37

Yes! I legitimately thought you mightve passed away. Make sure you play Remnants of Woodhaven. You're pretty OP in that game (replaying it made me realize I didnt balance as well as I shouldve)
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

redghostboy

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#4 » 23 Jun 2017 13:13

It's great to see you again!
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Fireally

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#5 » 01 Jul 2017 17:08

lol, Devon! IDK, I feel most people won't take the time to tap into and harness that power since she's end-game.

I didn't think you died, but I'm glad to see ya again! (I'm late to the party cuz I forgot the introductions thing was a thing)
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

Astriani

Guys, I'm alive..

Post#6 » 01 Jul 2017 23:38

Lol it's fine. Thanks everyone for acknowledging my presence lol.

And hey, I'm not complaining. I love being OP.
Let's just all pretend I know what I'm doing, okay?

Return to “New User Introductions”