So Did Anyone Miss Me?

New Users, introduce yourself here!
ChaySlays

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#11 » 05 Jul 2017 15:08

HunterOfEvil wrote:Source of the post Hello!! Welcome back!
Did you make a second account? I remember you made one earlier.

Omg?!! You were right and I found it but I have zero access to it. I couldn't guess the password if I tried (actually I might try, I tend to surprise myself) Hmmmmm
USAF ❤️

HunterOfEvil

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#12 » 05 Jul 2017 15:11

This is why you always use the same few passwords for everything
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

ChaySlays

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#13 » 05 Jul 2017 15:23

HunterOfEvil wrote:Source of the post This is why you always use the same few passwords for everything

It was the same password, I'm dumb lol
USAF ❤️

noghiri
Site Admin

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#14 » 05 Jul 2017 17:30

Using the same passwords for everything is insecure and bad and tends to lead to accounts getting hijacked. Please uniquify your passwords.

Now that I've finished my duties as basically the website's internet parent, hi!
hairplanes

smartdevon

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#15 » 05 Jul 2017 21:07

noghiri wrote:Source of the post Using the same passwords for everything is insecure and bad and tends to lead to accounts getting hijacked. Please uniquify your passwords.

Now that I've finished my duties as basically the website's internet parent, hi!

Thats why I recently changed all my passwords ;)
But then I got locked out of the computer at work for trying the wrong one too many times XP
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

ChaySlays

So Did Anyone Miss Me?

Post#16 » 10 Jul 2017 02:38

noghiri wrote:Source of the post Using the same passwords for everything is insecure and bad and tends to lead to accounts getting hijacked. Please uniquify your passwords.

Not every password I have is the same. I just happened to create the same one for both accounts on this site. Each password is different in some way.
USAF ❤️

Return to “New User Introductions”