*glub*

New Users, introduce yourself here!
Remy98

*glub*

Post#1 » 03 Jul 2018 04:48

Behold, the Mare Coma, an endless ocean between the make-believe and reality, filling an entire immeasurable space between planes of existence. Amidst this ocean’s currents drifts a hapless individual, forcefully carried by the riptides of time until he finds himself on a solitary island. Familiar, yet disturbingly quiet. A single sign resta on the beach, which says, “Welcome [back] to Haven Station.” Unsure of himself and soaked from head to toe in experiences, he attempts to call out, “Hello? Anyone there? ... Is anyone here alive?” Then he patiently awaits a response.

(I’m writing in the third person here, by the way. Hello there. What have I missed in a year+?)
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

HunterOfEvil

Re: *glub*

Post#2 » 03 Jul 2018 14:37

You’ve missed everything, my friend. This place is dying and I dont know what to do about it. :(
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Remy98

Post#3 » 03 Jul 2018 17:47

Oh dear O- O
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

smartdevon

Post#4 » 03 Jul 2018 22:42

HunterOfEvil wrote:
03 Jul 2018 14:37
You’ve missed everything, my friend. This place is dying and I dont know what to do about it. :(
Havenstation is a people not a place.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Remy98

Post#5 » 04 Jul 2018 13:17

Have we tried switching over to a Discord server?
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

noghiri
Site Admin

Post#6 » 04 Jul 2018 16:15

Yeah, there's a ton of activity on the discord server.
hairplanes

WoodGreen

Post#7 » 05 Jul 2018 14:38

A few members have long term commitments and won't be around for a while. There's also people like me who just stay off all forums for a few weeks due to real life murdering time :D welcome back!
I'm with stupid
I
V