50%
Team Mystic
20%
Total votes: 20

smartdevon

Pokémon GO

Post#1 » 07 Aug 2016 17:47

pokemon_go_logo.png

As team Valor gallantly linerates the world from the wretched hands of team Mystic, i thoughtd itd be fun to discuss how we're doing in the game!

Currently im level 16 and ahave almost acuired a cp 1000 pokémon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by smartdevon on 07 Aug 2016 19:16, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

noghiri
Site Admin

Pokémon GO

Post#2 » 07 Aug 2016 17:57

I'm level 2 and only loaded it up 3 times.
hairplanes

roterx2

Pokémon GO

Post#3 » 07 Aug 2016 18:02

I've not got Pokémon GO, but if I did, I'd go team Valor.

SoulFox

Pokémon GO

Post#4 » 07 Aug 2016 18:06

I rarely get the chance to play, usually just on break at work, so I don't get around new types of Pokemon hardly ever. But I am lvl 13, with my current highest CP as my 986 Flareon. Things are slow going, but it's fun.

Also, Go Team Mystic!

Soboy

Pokémon GO

Post#5 » 07 Aug 2016 18:14

There's no pokestops near my house that I can walk to, so I don't play that often, however I still managed to get level 12 and my best pokemon is a 736 Vaporeon. Neato

Dechi

Pokémon GO

Post#6 » 07 Aug 2016 19:41

Played for a bit and got to level 19 but ever since the update that killed PokeVision and removed the footsteps, I decided to quit. In my opinion, the game started off great but Niantic wasn't going to listen to the suggestions people brought up because when they ran Ingress, they didn't do that. I might pick up the game again if they decide to fix what they started because a lot of people feel this way too.

Oh and Team Instinct :D
You may know me as DerpJ from PW but I go under a new nickname so feel free to call me by either one :D

WoodGreen

Pokémon GO

Post#7 » 07 Aug 2016 22:01

I'm team instinct. Unfortunately I'm stuck at lvl 6 for a while due to being away with no mobile data, and having surgery on my foot which limits how much I can walk for the time being.
I'm with stupid
I
V

DwlfTheDuck

Pokémon GO

Post#8 » 07 Aug 2016 23:46

Team Valor all the way!
I'm not actually level 5 yet, but I've made up my mind.
Last edited by DwlfTheDuck on 08 Aug 2018 11:52, edited 1 time in total.
Quack.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokémon GO

Post#9 » 08 Aug 2016 00:01

level 8, been playing off and on since launch day. TEAM INSTINCT FOR THE WIN!!!
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

SlayerOfNight

Pokémon GO

Post#10 » 08 Aug 2016 02:35

level 6 team instinct!!! I hatch eggs by riding my bike, just like in the DS games!!!
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.