Mandatory Minecraft Mods Thread

Would you like some new weapons and armor with that game, sir?
Obiwanabi

Post#1 » 05 Feb 2017 19:22

I mean, come on, Minecraft is where this site really originally came from. It's where our deepest roots are. This is like Remy's Mandatory Minecraft Thread but instead here we talk about Minecraft mods. Ones you like, ones you hate, ones you think would be a good idea to develop, that sort of thing.

One of my favorites is the Custom NPCs Mod from Noppes.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1278956-custom-npcs Here's a link to the Custom NPCs Mod's forum page on the Miecraft forums.

So go right ahead, don't be shy, let's talk about Minecraft mods! :D
I'm with stupider
I
V

Probored

Post#2 » 05 Feb 2017 23:15

ooh, mods.

Ive only ever played vanilla (I got minecraft less than 2 weeks ago) and I really wish to know more about this wonderful world of mods

I have played Agrarian Skies from the ftb launcher though

smartdevon

Post#3 » 06 Feb 2017 01:37

Twilight Forest and Ars Magica 2 are my favorite mods out there.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Obiwanabi

Post#4 » 06 Feb 2017 03:51

Probored wrote:ooh, mods.

Ive only ever played vanilla (I got minecraft less than 2 weeks ago) and I really wish to know more about this wonderful world of mods

I have played Agrarian Skies from the ftb launcher though

Minecraft mods I have a love/hate relationship with. They're quite difficult to understand initially, but once you get them to work you're like, "Oh well that makes sense now..."
I'm with stupider
I
V

Glflegolas

Post#5 » 18 Feb 2017 01:11

Well, I suppose that you know my favourite mod. It's the Lord of the Rings mod, now in its 31st beta.

Other mods I've enjoyed are Twilight Forest, and Railcraft.
Glflegolas

Obiwanabi

Post#6 » 21 Feb 2017 06:04

No surprise at all Glf, but I must say, the LOTR mod is a very good mod. I've played it several times and find it quite entertaining.
I'm with stupider
I
V

Return to “Modding”