User Ranks

Remy98

User Ranks

Post#1 » 11 Aug 2016 14:47

Something I just happened to notice recently next to the FAQ, except when you click on it, there's nothing there.

What's that for? Is that anything like it worked on ProBoards, where you got new 'titles' every time you reach a milestone of posting?
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

Remy98

User Ranks

Post#2 » 11 Aug 2016 15:03

Actually allow me to rephrase the question since there's a partial answer in the FAQ.

How come there are no ranks visible on anyone yet? Do we have to wait for like 100 posts or something?
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

noghiri
Site Admin

User Ranks

Post#3 » 11 Aug 2016 15:12

Those aren't done yet.
I've been working 16 hour days this week.
Maybe next week.
hairplanes

Remy98

User Ranks

Post#4 » 11 Aug 2016 15:19

noghiri wrote:Those aren't done yet.
I've been working 16 hour days this week.
Maybe next week.

Alright, thanks.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

smartdevon

User Ranks

Post#5 » 27 Aug 2016 22:08

how does one acheive the rank "Admin"? :D
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Obiwanabi

User Ranks

Post#6 » 31 Aug 2016 03:31

smartdevon wrote:how does one acheive the rank "Admin"? :D

Add the min ;)
I'm with stupider
I
V

noghiri
Site Admin

User Ranks

Post#7 » 04 Sep 2016 06:49

First, you have to get accidentally hired by Soulfox. Then, you have to have a trial by fire, bugger up allowing someone to break the forum, and then start running the site out of your own pocket.

Then you will truly be The Admin.
hairplanes

smartdevon

User Ranks

Post#8 » 16 Sep 2016 15:52

noghiri wrote:First, you have to get accidentally hired by Soulfox. Then, you have to have a trial by fire, bugger up allowing someone to break the forum, and then start running the site out of your own pocket.

Then you will truly be The Admin.

Sounds like a brutal quest.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

noghiri
Site Admin

User Ranks

Post#9 » 17 Sep 2016 17:01

Kinda expensive, too.
hairplanes

smartdevon

User Ranks

Post#10 » 18 Sep 2016 17:31

noghiri wrote:Kinda expensive, too.

I'll make some expensive dlc for Remnents of Woodhaven to pay for it. ;)