Manhunt: Round 2

User avatar
smartdevon
Posts: 4364
Contact:

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#1 » 16 Sep 2016 12:12

I did one of these on woodhaven, but now im offering prizes. If you invite somone to woodhaven, and they say IN THEIR INTRO THREAD that you brought them, you get one point, the first person to reach 8 points is the winner, and gets a fabulous prize. Someone track down frenchdaisy for me!
Winner: Noghiri
Last edited by smartdevon on 26 Sep 2016 01:29, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
NitroMiyaz
Posts: 317

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#2 » 16 Sep 2016 20:28

Tracking frenchdaisy is hard. I have to find active punchwood users, get them here first, and then ask them where frenchdaisy is. Found Bluemew0, trying to find a way to contact her. Anyone got Deviantart? Or maybe she already has an account. Lemme go check.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

User avatar
Fireally
Posts: 1347

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#3 » 16 Sep 2016 21:35

smartdevon wrote:I did one of these on woodhaven, but now im offering prizes. If you invite somone to woodhaven, and they say IN THEIR INTRO THREAD that you brought them, you get one point, the first person to reach 8 points is the winner, and gets a fabulous prize. Someone track down frenchdaisy for me!


She's already here you know, she's going by Astriani. The problem is she has become busy like Remy. Xp
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

User avatar
smartdevon
Posts: 4364
Contact:

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#4 » 16 Sep 2016 21:45

Fireally wrote:
smartdevon wrote:I did one of these on woodhaven, but now im offering prizes. If you invite somone to woodhaven, and they say IN THEIR INTRO THREAD that you brought them, you get one point, the first person to reach 8 points is the winner, and gets a fabulous prize. Someone track down frenchdaisy for me!


She's already here you know, she's going by Astriani. The problem is she has become busy like Remy. Xp

Oh good. I forgot about that.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
noghiri
Site Admin
Posts: 232

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#5 » 25 Sep 2016 22:59

Since I brought you all here, does this mean I instawin?
hairplanes

User avatar
smartdevon
Posts: 4364
Contact:

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#6 » 26 Sep 2016 01:29

noghiri wrote:Since I brought you all here, does this mean I instawin?

Argh! Round over guys, Nog wins.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

User avatar
NitroMiyaz
Posts: 317

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#7 » 24 Oct 2016 07:04

welp.
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFP-A

User avatar
redghostboy
Posts: 507

Manhunt: Round 2

Post#8 » 01 Nov 2016 13:31

We could try kidnapping members from the Punchwood Steam group.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Return to “Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest