Borderlands

Arbiter6452

Borderlands

Post#1 » 08 Aug 2016 04:58

Who likes playing Borderlands, Borderlands 2, Borderlands The Pre Sequal and are hyped for Borderlands 3.

Invictus Maneo

Borderlands

Post#2 » 08 Aug 2016 13:14

Borderlands 2 here, not too much hours into it but I really like the idea of the game even tho my Mac suffers from running it. Got all my golden key stashed for teh future and have been gearing up my cousin.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Dechi

Borderlands

Post#3 » 08 Aug 2016 19:37

Really enjoyed BL2 and PS but didn't play BL1 because the video settings were so bad I couldn't stand to play it. Although I'm sure I would've enjoyed BL1 too. Great series!
You may know me as DerpJ from PW but I go under a new nickname so feel free to call me by either one :D

Arbiter6452

Borderlands

Post#4 » 09 Aug 2016 06:30

Oh yeah, Borderlands 1 graphics are run down but its an 2009 game. Its still an good game with slower pace. Different characters with different skills makes it unique. Different Weapons, mobs, etc. as well.

noghiri
Site Admin

Borderlands

Post#5 » 14 Sep 2016 15:19

I didn't like it, for there were hundreds of millions of weapons and they all felt functionally identical with the sole exception of the Tediore guns which had a nice mechanic attached.

The humour got boring after about 10 minutes, for it, like the weapons, are a few hundred million jokes that all feel the same.

This would not be a problem if not for the fact that 99% of what you do in that game is shoot stuff.

The art style is a nice change of pace, though, and the map design isn't awful in 2 (I don't remember 1's maps well enough).
hairplanes

N1NJ4W4RR10R

Re: Borderlands

Post#6 » 19 Mar 2018 03:44

Oooh I loved borderlands 2. Was a way to crush my destiny needs (no internet to use for gaming :() while still being very enjoyable and a laugh sometimes.

Never finished 1 or the pre sequal, but am hyped for 3 after destiny 2s flop...