Post#21 » 02 Jun 2017 22:33

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:Well I found my new main for Competative. It's Junkrat...

I mained Reinhardt for season 4, this season I'm flexing but I'll likely be using Reinhardt, Orisa and D.Va for tanking, Mercy or Lùcio for support and Soldier: 76, Pharah, Genji or Tracer for DPS.

Junkrat I have mixed feelings about. I like his character and his kit, but I feel it's too easy to just spam his grenades and still be useful. Obviously being good at him takes skill - grenade spammers are pretty easy to counter - but still, it's annoying that you can be viable ( if not necessarily very good) by just spamming left click.
Alone at sunset... And there the sea I found,

Calm as a cradled child in dreamless slumber bound.

Re: Overwatch

Post#22 » 16 Mar 2018 15:15

As a genji Main myself, people who play with Ana as a genji usually have a tendency to stay around Ana in hopes to get Nanoboosted. (Usually happens.)
im a genji main

what more could you possibly want to know

Post#23 » 19 Mar 2018 03:45

Eh....rainbow 6 siege is the ultimate tactical team FPS :smirk:

Post#24 » 21 Mar 2018 03:45

The unpronounceable new hero is loads of fun. She's classified as a support hero but to be honest she's kind of a healer, tank, and dps all at the same time.
Brigitte is all we need now.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09