Overwatch

smartdevon

Overwatch

Post#11 » 30 Mar 2017 18:54

What do you guys think of the new hero Orisa? I havent tried her out yet because Im not a huge fan of her design.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

roterx2

Overwatch

Post#12 » 01 Apr 2017 03:01

I haven't played since the lunar new year event :P

WoodGreen

Overwatch

Post#13 » 10 Apr 2017 12:32

She's versatile but a little underpowered
I'm with stupid
I
V

THE_BUTLER00

Overwatch

Post#14 » 10 Apr 2017 22:17

I have a completely different opinion of WoodGreen and think she is kinda Overpowered.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

smartdevon

Overwatch

Post#15 » 11 Apr 2017 01:41

my first quintuple kill, don't ask me why the quality is so bad, I don't know
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

WoodGreen

Overwatch

Post#16 » 12 Apr 2017 12:28

THE_BUTLER00 wrote:I have a completely different opinion of WoodGreen and think she is kinda Overpowered.

How so? She's useful, but she seems a little too squishy to be a tank and doesn't deal a lot of damage. Her shield is nice but can be quickly focused. Her shift is very useful under certain circumstances. Her right click is more of a gimmick and her ult is very useful. What makes you think she's OP?
I'm with stupid
I
V

RadiantOnyx

Overwatch

Post#17 » 28 May 2017 21:40

I really quite like Orisa - but then again, I main Reinhardt.

I think the game really did need another main tank, although Reinhardt still does the job better than anyone else if you're getting countered as him and you're main tank Orisa seems to work pretty decently in his stead. She combos really well with him and other characters too - in fact, she's my go-to in competitive when Reinhardt doesn't work.

That being said, what do you all think about the new skins and dance emotes?
Alone at sunset... And there the sea I found,

Calm as a cradled child in dreamless slumber bound.

smartdevon

Overwatch

Post#18 » 30 May 2017 15:46

The skins are alright, nothing I really want all that much. DVa's best skin is still probably the police skin I couldn't get. I don't think I'm going to stop using sparrow genji for this new skin.

RadiantOnyx

Overwatch

Post#19 » 31 May 2017 21:12

At first I was skeptical about the new Genji skin - I do really like Blackwatch and Oni - but I got it in a loot box and some of the voice work is so silly that it's one of my new favourites. Besides, the weapons look fantastic. Also, the dance goes pretty well with it.

On the topic of the other skins - I like most of them, with the exception of Pharah's.
Alone at sunset... And there the sea I found,

Calm as a cradled child in dreamless slumber bound.

THE_BUTLER00

Overwatch

Post#20 » 02 Jun 2017 20:50

Well I found my new main for Competative. It's Junkrat...
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Return to “First Person Shooters”