Mandatory Minecraft Thread

smartdevon

Post#21 » 30 Jan 2017 15:13

I am doin a minecraft hardcore with the uproar group today. Its been forever since I played the game so heres hoping I dont get butchered.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Oranje Maan

Post#22 » 23 Mar 2017 22:12

It appears that we are now getting birds in the newest update. What they can do is not known, but it will probably be known within a month's time.
17th member of the site. Also known on some places as Memevb77, Orange Moon, OrenjiGatsu, and dat gai.

Shourin

Post#23 » 28 Mar 2017 00:34

I Must be the last one who still somewhat plays minecraft. Even the servers I used to play or visit are no longer populated.

PWMS is abandoned but still running. Mutt jr's snapshot server still running is also abandoned and not recieveing it's snapshot updates. Seen only 1 player on it in 2 years. And the recent new ChillerVaniller created by ImaginaryMan and advertized on the punchwood reddit is already abandoned.

Obiwanabi

Post#24 » 28 Mar 2017 15:45

Shourin wrote:I Must be the last one who still somewhat plays minecraft. Even the servers I used to play or visit are no longer populated.

PWMS is abandoned but still running. Mutt jr's snapshot server still running is also abandoned and not recieveing it's snapshot updates. Seen only 1 player on it in 2 years. And the recent new ChillerVaniller created by ImaginaryMan and advertized on the punchwood reddit is already abandoned.

It really is kind of fading away.
I'm with stupider
I
V

smartdevon

Post#25 » 30 Mar 2017 02:10

How would yall feel about an untra hardcore?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Obiwanabi

Post#26 » 31 Mar 2017 04:30

smartdevon wrote:How would yall feel about an untra hardcore?

Depends on the question of "When?"
I'm with stupider
I
V

Shourin

Post#27 » 01 Apr 2017 03:35

When? Would have to plan a few weeks in advance to allow ppl to plan around other irl stuff.

Return to “Sandbox”