Mandatory Minecraft Thread

Remy98

Post#1 » 11 Aug 2016 13:58

Well, I mean, somebody's gotta do it.

That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

boogaert

Post#2 » 11 Aug 2016 22:39

What servers do you guys play on? I mostly play on Shotbow and Badlion.
Minecraft IGN: boogaert - Punchwood.com Veteran - I mostly play MineZ

MuttJunior

Post#3 » 11 Aug 2016 23:04

I don't play much now a days. But when I do, it's either my server or PWMS.

Remy98

Post#4 » 12 Aug 2016 03:01

I play on a server now and then with a couple of chums from a Starbound RP forum. I can post the IP if y'all want. It's Vanilla survival with a /sethome plugin.
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

Invictus Maneo

Post#5 » 12 Aug 2016 12:51

Dungeon Realms MMORPG.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

smartdevon

Post#6 » 12 Aug 2016 17:38

I only play modded hardcores for the youtubes
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Fireally

Post#7 » 12 Aug 2016 22:00

I used to play a lot, but I have quickly learned I suck at building bases, and I don't like to spend the like 6 hours required to get materials just so you can start making a base. That's the main reason I don't really play it as much anymore. However, like Devon, I do play Minecraft more recently for the hardcores for the YouTube.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

effdeekaa

Post#8 » 12 Aug 2016 23:14

I'm still playing MC a lot. Way too much actually, and I try to reduce it, but oh well, I don't play any other games. Most of the time I'm on SoulFox's "The Elder's Guild" server now, where I'm really active, but from time to time I visit MuttJunior's server (Btw, turns 4 next week!) and also PWMS. On both I more or less visit the old places. :)
"...the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact, the sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire..."

Fireally

Post#9 » 13 Aug 2016 03:46

I considered joining the elder's guild, but I thought I'd run out of motivation quickly and leave an unfinished base on the server. Didn't want that map to end with "Room Without a Roof part 3", because I've been there, done that and seen such things on every server. I must save the OCD people! :p

Also, your profile picture freaks me out! It blinks! You have no idea how freaky it was to look over and be like: I could swear his eyes were open a second ago....
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

effdeekaa

Post#10 » 13 Aug 2016 09:08

Fireally wrote:Also, your profile picture freaks me out! It blinks! You have no idea how freaky it was to look over and be like: I could swear his eyes were open a second ago....

Haha, Remy wondered about when I will open my eyes. ;)
"...the most beautiful skies as a matter of fact, the sunsets were purple and red and yellow and on fire..."

Return to “Sandbox”