Mandatory Minecraft Thread

Remy98

Post#11 » 17 Aug 2016 00:34

effdeekaa wrote:
Fireally wrote:Also, your profile picture freaks me out! It blinks! You have no idea how freaky it was to look over and be like: I could swear his eyes were open a second ago....

Haha, Remy wondered about when I will open my eyes. ;)

What? What is he talking ab-
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
... Okay I'm done.
That one guy who's really good at disappearing at exactly the worst times for some reason.
Who is now here-ish.
Again.

redghostboy

Post#12 » 06 Sep 2016 01:30

Man, I haven't touched Minecraft in like...three years.
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

THE_BUTLER00

Post#13 » 09 Sep 2016 02:22

I can't play Minecraft. But last time I did, I played on single player. Because 1. People don't like me. And 2. I am terrible at the game. (And 3. I like Terraria a whole lot more.)
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

Stepnahalf

Post#14 » 19 Sep 2016 12:08

Like eff, I still play way too much (I like mindless mining sometimes just to relax :D ). I play LAN with my grandkids, on "The Elder's Guild", PWMS, and occasionally on Mutt's server. I'm not the greatest builder but it's still a fun game to play!
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

DiggDownDeep

Post#15 » 14 Oct 2016 17:46

GamerGuppy just posted a new video on mind-boggling contraptions / mini-games based on the new boat and teleport mechanics in Minecraft 1.10.X.

The impact this can have on Minecraft mini-games is tremendous, I feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljm0Aj3G7qo

If you're short on time, skip to 5:00 minutes in for the spectacular applications of the mechanics and ideas introduced in the first half of the video.

Would this reinvigorate your interest in Minecraft?

Stepnahalf

Post#16 » 15 Oct 2016 12:26

Thanks for the post Digg, I'm watching the video now.

"Simple translational dynamics with ray-casting [MC 1.10.X]"

I like that title! :D

Cool applications. I'm going to play around with his world map next.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Fireally

Post#17 » 09 Nov 2016 03:22

Great users of the Minecrafts, how does one get command blocks to do your will?

I have 9 chain command blocks linked to a regular one activated by a button, unconditional, redstone required. The first one activates, but none of the others, unless I try to place the first one as one of the fill command blocks behind it, in which case, nothing happens. When I split them up for redstone only like in the old days, only a few of the fill blocks triggered.

Any advise? :|
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

Jaxs

Post#18 » 22 Dec 2016 22:47

So I'm guessing Nog doesn't want MC thread just in case if the anonymous doing obvious thing from the user leading them to the server, and say you said what you found out about it. That my theory. I wish if he could add the thread w/ a bit of rules when meeting other people that you don't know about. Their for I can post my progress.

Also hello, been long since last time I'm here, my life are now 6 days a week of work so that why I'm not super active up to this date. I'm sure you understand.

~Jaxs the fox.
Don't mess with the fox, buddy.
~Jaxs the fox

Fireally

Post#19 » 23 Dec 2016 18:42

Yeah, that's a busy schedule, but I've seen you about Baysyde's videos every once in a while. ;)
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

Pax

Post#20 » 23 Jan 2017 23:43

Hey guys,

Just a quick post to touch base with any players from the old Punchwood servers before everything was closed.

I haven't played Minecraft since then but remember some of the player names, and found that a lot of you are here!

Anyway this may be the wrong thread, but if you were part of the Punchwood community let me know! I'd like to hear about what happened since then and if there is somewhere people are playing now? It's so nostalgic watching some old server videos and remembering how great that community was, and what early-day minecraft was like (at least for me haha)..

:)