Havenstation Minecraft Server

SlayerOfNight

Post#1 » 12 Feb 2017 03:41

Hi guys! I talked with some of you and made a server. On this server, we will first create a lobby and games, then play! here's where we talk about all of it!
IP: Server under construction

PM for whitelist
Last edited by SlayerOfNight on 16 Feb 2017 00:52, edited 2 times in total.
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

Glflegolas

Havenstation Server

Post#2 » 13 Feb 2017 23:01

What game are you playing on this server? If it's an unturned server I'll join in. I'm not sure if I'll play Minecraft vanilla with you though. I'm not a fan of the vanilla game these days anymore; I much prefer to play LotR Mod, but if you put Twilight Forest on, I might reconsider....
Glflegolas

SlayerOfNight

Havenstation Server

Post#3 » 14 Feb 2017 00:54

It's a server we're making. Bungeecord spigot.
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

smartdevon

Post#4 » 16 Feb 2017 03:26

Change the world type to normal so that way new terrain we create will be a normal world and we'll be able to create a survival area. "Use a command block that teleports you to the normal part of the world, and sets your gamemode to 0)
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#5 » 16 Feb 2017 04:15

smartdevon wrote:Change the world type to normal so that way new terrain we create will be a normal world and we'll be able to create a survival area. "Use a command block that teleports you to the normal part of the world, and sets your gamemode to 0)

what do you mean by this?

smartdevon

Post#6 » 16 Feb 2017 04:38

Change the world type from superflat to normal so we xan build a teleporter to survival mode
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

SlayerOfNight

Post#7 » 16 Feb 2017 05:48

smartdevon wrote:Change the world type from superflat to normal so we xan build a teleporter to survival mode

yeah, I'm in process of doing a bungeecord so we dont need to make all these teleports and we can actually use plugins, otherwise it will be a terribly boring server. its how other servers work

Probored

Post#8 » 01 Mar 2017 13:45

So when can we meetup again for HavenStation MC?

SlayerOfNight

Post#9 » 01 Mar 2017 23:59

Probored wrote:So when can we meetup again for HavenStation MC?

Very soon indeed. Well, hopefully. My new computer came today :D