The Long Dark

SlayerOfNight

The Long Dark

Post#1 » 04 Jul 2017 04:30

Just got this game, gonna do a first time play tomorrow! I'll update this post! Comment if you play!
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

SlayerOfNight

The Long Dark

Post#2 » 10 Jul 2017 14:23

The game is really cool imo. It's generally about being stuck in the canadian wilderness during heavy winter after your plane crashes from a geomagnetic storm. It's kind of apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic but nothing unearthly. There are different levels of difficulty and different maps and challenges. Soon the story mode will come out and reveal more information. In the game, you scavenge, trying to keep a balance of heat, food, water, and rest. There is small game like rabbits and bigger game like deer and even bears, along with wolves. There are never any people, though. The injuries are very realistic and it is very much like real life survival, which isn't found in many games. Let me know if you play!
​Be fantastic, Kill walkers, Tame creatures, Allon-sy!
Driver picks the music shotgun shuts his cakehole
What kind of house doesn't have salt? Low sodium freaks. I found a liquor store and I drank it. Am I The only one zen around here? INTJ-T. Slytherin.

HunterOfEvil

The Long Dark

Post#3 » 21 Jul 2017 20:39

I accidentally got addicted to it. I've survived 6 days straight without dying once on my first play through. #accidentalnewbiepro
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

Return to “Sandbox”