Jbeg's Unturned Server!

jbegaurand

Jbeg's Unturned Server!

Post#1 » 13 Aug 2017 00:12

Hello, I recently decided to start a dedicated Unturned Server for anyone who is interested in joining.

The server is going to be semi-rp, where there will be a main town safe zone, but then outside of the towns, you can form small groups or factions. Of course we will need some rules.

Rules:
1. No PvP inside of the safe zone.
2. No shoot on sight. If you attack another player, you need a legitimate reason to do so.
3. No raiding other players' bases if no one in said base is online. This will keep base raids more interesting.
4. Different groups can attack each other. However keep thins civil, this is a video game.
5. No swearing or vulgar remarks.
6. Please check with jbeg before inviting new players to the server.
These rules are always subject to change.

I will be setting up a discord server for members of the server. The actual server is also password protected. If you want to join, please say so down below, and I will private message you. Have a good day!

smartdevon

Jbeg's Unturned Server!

Post#2 » 13 Aug 2017 00:14

I reccomend we just ask nog to make a seperate channel in the havenstation discord. it seems most convinient. But I will definitely be joining, and forming a faction. btw what map are we on?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

jbegaurand

Jbeg's Unturned Server!

Post#3 » 13 Aug 2017 00:26

The current map is Germany. I would prefer to have the dedicated discord since there will more than likely be non-Haven Station members aka my friends joining.

Obiwanabi

Jbeg's Unturned Server!

Post#4 » 17 Aug 2017 00:47

Hey, sure I'll do it! I think. Sure.
I'm with stupider
I
V

smartdevon

Jbeg's Unturned Server!

Post#5 » 22 Oct 2017 18:52

You never did tell me the server ip...
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Return to “Sandbox”