Pokemon

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Bubba's Happy Fun Agrarian Community.

Poll: Which pokemon is best?

Mimikyu
33%
Rockruff
No votes
Weavile
33%
MAGIKARP!!!!
33%
Total votes: 6

Probored

Pokemon

Post#11 » 07 Jan 2018 04:14

~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hahaha! You'll never beat me here you ragdolled bag of filthy poultice! Go Weavile!"

smartdevon

Pokemon

Post#12 » 07 Jan 2018 04:23

[+] New Challenger

Alfonso was unable to pursue The Havenstation Hooligan,
But The Shadow, gentleman thief of the HSEU, was more keen. "The purple fool had spirit,but it takes a Keen Mind to solve problems such as this." He said. "Now let's see, a weavile eh? In that case..." The shadow threw a pokeball "Mimikyu!" Image
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Pokemon

Post#13 » 07 Jan 2018 04:37

"Oh no! I have never played a pokemon game past generation 5, hmm, I am at a mighty disadvantage aren't I? Fear not you jump trotted jasperous jackalopes, for I will still beat you with a Quick Attack!"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#14 » 07 Jan 2018 06:19

Light gleamed nearby as a man in a black long coat with a blond afro appeared, wearing a Z power ring on his left wrist, and a Mega Ring on his right. In his hand was a single pokeball, marked with a water symbol, and covered in dust and scuff marks, from a long history of battling. "Oh? Looks like I'm just in time." He said, replacing the Z crystal in the ring with a blue one.

"Blastoise, let's go!" Throwing the ball, a Blastoise, clearly having seen many battles, appeared. A gauntlet was over it's right arm, a mega stone planted firmly inside.

"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Pokemon

Post#15 » 07 Jan 2018 07:25

"Aha! A new challenger! Fine then! I shall challenge you with my Dusclops!

En guarde you pansy acre fruitshop wearing t-shirt pandering penguin lover"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#16 » 07 Jan 2018 08:01

"Well... That's a lot of words that make no sense together." Douglas said, with a smirk. He raised up his right wrist, and spoke again.

"My strong and powerful pokemon, who has crossed time and space... Achieve the power of evolution BEYOND evolution! Mega Evolution!" Slamming his right wrist down on top of his left, Blastoise was engulfed in a rainbow colored orb, before it shattered, revealing Mega Blastoise to the world.

"Let's go, Mega Blastoise! Use Hydro Pump!" He shouted. The 3 cannons on the turtle fired off at once, sending 3 powerful blasts of water at the duskclops.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Pokemon

Post#17 » 07 Jan 2018 11:30

"My, my! I guess I'll have to pull out my top secret forbidden pokemon technique. I learned this when I messed around with pokemon sprites on Microsoft paint as a child!

Go Golurk!"

"And now stealing the powers of that one RP character that I forgot the name that could merge two animals together to use them as weapons I give you: "

Dusklurk

"Dusklurk stop that Hydro Pump with Protect!"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#18 » 07 Jan 2018 11:33

"Well... That's unexpected." Douglas looked down at his other wrist, then at his bag, before nodding to himself. "Blastoise, Hydro Cannon!"

Blastoise used Hydro Cannon, firing again from all 3 cannons. If need be, he'd break out the ultimate move.

Probored

Pokemon

Post#19 » 07 Jan 2018 11:37

"Dusklurk Protect!"

smartdevon

Pokemon

Post#20 » 07 Jan 2018 16:52

The Quick attack had no effect on Mimikyu. "Haha! Mimikyu is a ghost type, so it's completely unaffected by normal type moves!" The shadow declared. "Now Mimikyu, hit him with play rough!"
Last edited by smartdevon on 07 Jan 2018 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09