Pokemon

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Bubba's Happy Fun Agrarian Community.

Poll: Which pokemon is best?

Mimikyu
33%
Rockruff
No votes
Weavile
33%
MAGIKARP!!!!
33%
Total votes: 6

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#21 » 07 Jan 2018 19:35

Douglas clicked his tongue before he decided on something. "Well... I do get 2 of them now." He raised the black Z Power Ring on hus left wrist, before thrusting his left arm out in front of him, and crossing his right over it, before making wave motions with his arms. An aura enveloped the Mega Blastoise, before power began to seep out.

"One of the few moves able to bypass protect! Go!"

A tornado of water began to gather around Blastoise and the Dusklurk, the blastoise moving around inside at high speed, strking with every rotation.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Pokemon

Post#22 » 07 Jan 2018 23:57

Looks up Play Rough, Mimikyu and Fairy Type
"Hmm, okay so this does this and Mimikyu is a Fairy type, whatever that is (can't believe they decided to add a new type) so this does 2x damage to...uh huh. Okay, I think I get it."
Weavile fainted

"You fools! You only beat one of my pokemon! But I have three more and Dusklurk!
Gloom and Doduo, get out there and say hello to:"

Probored

Pokemon

Post#23 » 07 Jan 2018 23:59

Dusklurk used Dig to evade it

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#24 » 08 Jan 2018 00:10

"Great, wasted one..." a Rotomdex flew out of his bag, and granted Douglas another Z move. He clicked his tongue again. "Is it a stall pokemon?" He asked himself, thinking. "Blastoise, use Substitute!" Blastoise promptly vanished, leaving behind a fake. Douglas needed time to think.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Pokemon

Post#25 » 08 Jan 2018 04:15

"grnk- we'll be getting nowhere like this." The Shadow said. He thought for a moment. "Alright Mimikyu, use play rough on Doom." The shadow then produced another poke-ball. "Pachirisu, I need you!" He shouted, unleashing the creature.
[+] Pachirisu

"Pachirisu, use thunder wave." Dramatic Pause "On the Haven Station Hooligan"

Inner Monologue
The goal isn't to win the battle. The goal is to catch the Hooligan. Thunder wave paralyzes it's target,
and the pokemon doesn't need physical contact with it's target to use it. As long as the move is successful, the Hooligan is as good as mine. No one bests The Shadow.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

laixlegoman

Pokemon

Post#26 » 10 Jan 2018 18:28

I'm just going to stand to the side for now and enjoy this fight as I eat a tub of popcorn. :D
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

Probored

Pokemon

Post#27 » 11 Jan 2018 03:23

"HahahaHA! It seems sir Devon has finally understood the rules of this game! Still, you'll never catch me alive! Go forth my last minion and occupy the Shadow and Douglas, while I make my dashing escape into another thread" The Havenstation Hooligan proclaims as the Thunder Wave infuriatingly misses with its 90% accuracy. He throws his pokebal and out of it jumps out his most evil abomination of all
[+] ...

The Perfect Bidoof attacks the Shadow and Douglas directly using a Tackle

He dashes off the page into the roleplay section

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#28 » 11 Jan 2018 03:35

"...So... It seems we have to do this the less fun way." Douglas said, withdrawing Mega Blastoise as he moved out of the way. Pressing a button on his phone, he sent a quick text to an associate regarding the situation. "Now then..." He reached behind him, and pulled out a master ball, and replaced the Z crystal he had with a off white one. "Let us begin... NECROZMA! CENTER STAGE!" The prism pokemon appeared, before assuming it's true form of Ultra Necrozma.

[+] Necrozma

[+] Ultra Necrozma

"A being who rips light away from entire worlds... Fitting for a destroyer of worlds such as myself, wouldn't you agree?" He chuckled, and motioned to The Shadow. "Hey. If you can, follow him. I'll take care of things here." He turned back to the battle, where the pokemon known as The Blinding One stood ready. "Let's do this. Photon Geyser!"

Ultra Necrozma fired a ball of pure light, throwing it at Perfect Bidoof. If this didn't work, he was gonna have to use the absolute last resort...

Probored

Pokemon

Post#29 » 11 Jan 2018 03:41

Doom jumped up and ate the blast. Like he ate it. He looked at Necrozma with adorably cute eyes

He wasn't called Doom for nothing.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Pokemon

Post#30 » 11 Jan 2018 03:48

The ball proceeded to explode violently from the inside of Doom.

Douglas sighed. "Alright, fine." He tapped his z power ring and assumed a stance, before thrusting a hand out. "A power that burns away all in it's path, leaving nothing... The strongest and most horrifying Z move..." An aura surrounded the dimension traveller, before getting bigger and brighter, and moving over to the elderitch like being in front of him. Douglas dropped to his knees in exhaustion. "Necrozma..."

"Light That Burns The Sky."

https://youtu.be/CWfxg0_XgdE (It's the literal first one in the video.)