Skyrim

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Bubba's Happy Fun Agrarian Community.
redghostboy

Skyrim

Post#1 » 05 Sep 2016 00:32

I know it's been out for quite a while, but man, Skyrim is an incredible game. I'd love to hear what choices everyone made while playing the game. Stuff like which factions you joined, your preferred weapons, your favorite playstyle, your favorite companion, mods VS vanilla, anything really!
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

noghiri
Site Admin

Skyrim

Post#2 » 05 Sep 2016 00:42

This is in the wrong section. Skyrim is singleplayer. I'll get a section for cRPGs and tabletops moresoonerish.
hairplanes

SDaxium

Skyrim

Post#3 » 05 Sep 2016 01:21

I'm more broke than a glass that fell from a multiple story building and my laptop can't run chrome without trying to kill itself. I like Skyrim from what I've seen on youtube though
redghostboy wrote:I'm a ginger. I no longer feel safe in this world because of season 3.

redghostboy

Skyrim

Post#4 » 05 Sep 2016 01:35

noghiri wrote:This is in the wrong section. Skyrim is singleplayer. I'll get a section for cRPGs and tabletops moresoonerish.

Sorry, I couldn't find the RPG section, and I didn't think to put it in Singleplayer. Thanks for moving it!
"One thing led to another, Jarod threw some butter, and now we're in a hot tub eating oatmeal that tastes like a sweaty armpit."
-Me

Obiwanabi

Skyrim

Post#5 » 02 Nov 2016 14:20

Anyone seen the new Special Edition?
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

redghostboy

Skyrim

Post#6 » 03 Nov 2016 13:15

I have! I think it looks spectacular!
-Me

noghiri
Site Admin

Skyrim

Post#7 » 03 Nov 2016 13:28

No SKSE. 90% of my mods require SKSE.

I won't play until there's SKSE and enough of my mods or equivalents are ported.
hairplanes

redghostboy

Skyrim

Post#8 » 06 Nov 2016 19:39

I'll play it whenever I upgrade from my little potato computer to something with more than 4 gigs of RAM and a graphics card better than an Intel HD Family.
-Me