Remnants of Woodhaven

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Bubba's Happy Fun Agrarian Community.
smartdevon

Remnants of Woodhaven now released!

Post#171 » 06 Dec 2016 00:51

fixed it. Except you wont be able to transfer saves
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

The Brick

Post#172 » 06 Dec 2016 02:04

Thank goodness! I thought for sure I was going insane. I was walking around pressing space on literally everything I could find. Will try it tomorrow.

NitroMiyaz

Post#173 » 07 Dec 2016 07:33

I have to say, that was a great game! :D

(Of course, my main was Nitro. :P)
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

smartdevon

Post#174 » 07 Dec 2016 12:07

NitroMiyaz wrote:I have to say, that was a great game! :D

(Of course, my main was Nitro. :P)

Howd you enjoy the post game content?
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

NitroMiyaz

Post#175 » 07 Dec 2016 19:31

Was quick, but a nice touch. There were a few parts in the game that were pretty laggy though. (Top of the mountain battle, post-game area, etc.)
I am the third generation Nitro. Nitro III, to be exact. :ugeek: Personality type: INFJ-A

jbegaurand

Post#176 » 12 Dec 2016 01:14

I literally just realized this game exists. Now, I must play it.

Btw, am I memorable enough to be in the game? I don't even know if I am currently, so it's time I found out.

smartdevon

Post#177 » 12 Dec 2016 02:17

jbegaurand wrote:I literally just realized this game exists. Now, I must play it.

Btw, am I memorable enough to be in the game? I don't even know if I am currently, so it's time I found out.

I dont actually remember if I put you in or not. I mightve. Who knows.

Probored

Post#178 » 12 Dec 2016 04:59

hey Devon! Ive played this game for 1h, 4 hours ago so this is all from my memory. Playtested the game a bit, found a glitch.

If you defeat the Nitronian and go back in Effdeeka's lab after the cutscene, you fight the boss again.

Nitro's double attack makes him double as useful as any other character since he has high attack and I dont see how Fireally surpass him in skills (they are, from mymemory, carbon copys of each other), Id recommend a slight nerf as he really makes any boss easy.

Butler is useless as a support class as his role is easily taken over by Huntress, recommend a buff and intergrating some of Devon's skills into Butler's. His champagne attack does less than 100 at critical when others do 300 dmg normally. The only reason I keep Butler in my party is that sweet sweet double money.

I find this game to be much easier and fun than your last one, you dont need to grind and the difficulty curve goes up very nicely. (Except for thoses rats, I just run away from them everytime because its not worth it).

If you need help with sprites send some to me, I have sprited a lot years ago so I'll see if I can improve some of the sprites :D

Alzo can I has be un yuor Gamze??!?

smartdevon

Post#179 » 12 Dec 2016 05:03

The game is officially done now though I might release some patches. I ahve mebtioned that if it reaches 75bdownloads Id make a sequal of some sort

Probored

Post#180 » 12 Dec 2016 05:09

*proceeds to download the game 74 more times*

in all seriousness, this is very fun. Im enjoying it so far