Oracle of Fire - A game by smartdevon

Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Bubba's Happy Fun Agrarian Community.
Probored

Post#11 » 01 Mar 2017 14:10

Is it possible to change the shape of his eyes? Making them biggers and white/black?

smartdevon

Post#12 » 01 Mar 2017 14:13

Yes it is. But the great horned owl has yellow eyes and thats what Im trying to base him off of
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

noghiri
Site Admin

Post#13 » 01 Mar 2017 15:28

Probored wrote:Lmao, it feels like every single time I join an online community, its overrepresented by LGBT folks or overrepresented by furries. I am neither and somehow always find myself in theses groups despite having common everyday interests and no niche.

what do you think people in either of those groups do most of the time?

smartdevon wrote:It does need more owl, but I dont want to go too far with it. Also Im not a furry, .

I'm not being particularly serious. I like the sprites and stuff, but I also find this absolutely hilarious.
hairplanes

smartdevon

Post#14 » 01 Mar 2017 16:47

Oh no it is hilarious. Maybe youre doing something subconsciously nog. To infect these people woth the furry virus.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#15 » 02 Mar 2017 00:35

noghiri wrote:
Probored wrote:Lmao, it feels like every single time I join an online community, its overrepresented by LGBT folks or overrepresented by furries. I am neither and somehow always find myself in theses groups despite having common everyday interests and no niche.

what do you think people in either of those groups do most of the time?

What do they do? I joined a workout discord chat and first thing I see is someone talking about getting an HRT. A metalworking discord chat was full of furry blacksmiths, metalworkers and engineers

Also damn furry spreading cat god

noghiri
Site Admin

Post#16 » 02 Mar 2017 02:58

HRT = Hostage Response Team?

One of the main groups I hang out in revolves around modding LEGO games from the 1990s.
hairplanes

Probored

Post#17 » 02 Mar 2017 04:48

Hormone Replacement Therapy, replacing the body's testosterone with estrogen or something similar. Transgender. Turning a man into a woman and vice versa.
Last edited by Probored on 02 Mar 2017 13:55, edited 2 times in total.

Probored

Post#18 » 02 Mar 2017 04:48

Sorry Devon we monopolized your thread with this XD

laixlegoman

Post#19 » 02 Mar 2017 11:24

smartdevon wrote:It does need more owl, but I dont want to go too far with it. Also Im not a furry, .

Whoud giving lash owl wings work out?
(self proclaimed) master of causing unexpected circumstances.

smartdevon

Post#20 » 02 Mar 2017 12:04

laixlegoman wrote:

Whoud giving lash owl wings work out?

Thats what im thinking but I want them on his arms instead of his back so Ill have to edit all his sprites by hand.

Return to “Rocket Propelled Grenades”