Nationstates, Nation Sim

User avatar
Invictus Maneo

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#1 » 08 Aug 2016 13:16

http://www.nationstates.net/

You create a country making decisions on it's general attitude that changes different factors. You'll then tackle issues and do things such as making tolled bathrooms, banning all cars. etc.

Anyone wanna play?
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

User avatar
Torrentwolf

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#2 » 08 Aug 2016 21:39

I've been on and off Nation States for about 4-5 years now with two nations under my control. I find it fun to play but some of the issues I don't care for their options. I'm currently in the process of making factbooks for both of my nations though it's a bit slow going.

User avatar
Invictus Maneo

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#3 » 09 Aug 2016 01:49

Torrentwolf wrote:I've been on and off Nation States for about 4-5 years now with two nations under my control. I find it fun to play but some of the issues I don't care for their options. I'm currently in the process of making factbooks for both of my nations though it's a bit slow going.

Not interested in Factbooks because I already worldbuild in fantasy and sci-fi.

However, I have a region and you're welcome to check it out. We tried practicing invading but we got kicked :P

http://www.nationstates.net/region=smirk_nation
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

User avatar
Obiwanabi

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#4 » 09 Aug 2016 04:02

You will find me as
The Dominion of Spork/s in the smirk region... I just made a nation 15 minutes ago... : P
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

roterx2

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#5 » 09 Aug 2016 10:37

I have no idea how anything works but this is definitely fun! :D

Haven region anyone?

User avatar
Invictus Maneo

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#6 » 09 Aug 2016 13:13

roterx2 wrote:I have no idea how anything works but this is definitely fun! :D

Haven region anyone?

http://www.nationstates.net/region=smirk_nation


secret fistpumps because I am recruiting people to my cult of eternal doom
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

roterx2

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#7 » 09 Aug 2016 13:36

I just looked at obiwanabi's nation. Oh dear. :D

And I was more thinking of one exclusively for Haven/PW members, not joining an already existing one with loads of randoms. I know it'd be small but I don't mind that. I'm not here for power.

ezkiel777

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#8 » 09 Aug 2016 14:11

roterx2 wrote:I just looked at obiwanabi's nation. Oh dear. :D

And I was more thinking of one exclusively for Haven/PW members, not joining an already existing one with loads of randoms. I know it'd be small but I don't mind that. I'm not here for power.


>I'm not here for power

THEN WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?!

roterx2

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#9 » 09 Aug 2016 14:36

ezkiel777 wrote:
roterx2 wrote:>I'm not here for power

THEN WHAT ARE YOU HERE FOR?!


I've never done something like this before and I find it very intriguing.

User avatar
Invictus Maneo

Nationstates, Nation Sim

Post#10 » 09 Aug 2016 16:07

roterx2 wrote:I just looked at obiwanabi's nation. Oh dear. :D

And I was more thinking of one exclusively for Haven/PW members, not joining an already existing one with loads of randoms. I know it'd be small but I don't mind that. I'm not here for power.

We can do that if we have enough people, otherwise it's not really justified. And the region I linked belongs to my own forums so I technically know most of them. We're basically retired Clash players.
Bresn. Fantasy and Sci-Fi worldbuilder- Arcturus & Astraeus; the twin realms, The Shocktheur Rebellion; rise of the titans.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests