Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

FUNYjk27

Post#7951 » 02 Feb 2018 01:41

Silas was sound asleep when Parklea had left her room though Sally was up and getting some breakfast.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

WischMeLuck

Post#7952 » 02 Feb 2018 02:38

With the wraith's blood, Maya ran back to Alex. She noticed the container and dumped the blood into it."Awesome. Just one thing left." She said, then used the last needle to draw some of her own blood from her arm. She worked methodically, watching the red blood swirl into the syringe. Once she felt she had enough, she stopped and poured it into the container. "There we go. Now let's stop this wraith." She said steadfastly.

Fireally

Post#7953 » 02 Feb 2018 15:30

Parklea Silverwater

I made my way to the kitchen, pretty much on auto pilot. Rubbing my eyes a bit to wake myself up.
Fireally's YouTube channel: http://www.YouTube.com/c/FireallyXela

FUNYjk27

Post#7954 » 03 Feb 2018 02:05

Sally looked up from a small bowl of cereal she had gotten herself as Parklea entered "Good morning! You need me to get you anything while I'm over here?" she cheerfully asked, unsure if Parklea might need help reaching anything.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die"~H.P. Lovecraft

I am currently working on getting set up here so sorry if I don't post for a while or anything like that. Either way it's great to be here!

Fireally

Post#7955 » 03 Feb 2018 02:35

Parklea Silverwater

I smiled and instinctively let out "No, that's ok." Old habits really did die hard. Still, I got onto the roof, so how hard could... uh... maybe cereal would be better since less cooking is involved... I looked up at it. Why did grandpa have to be tall? I got myself into a crouch to spring onto the fridge, where I could climb onto the shelves his cereal was hidden.

FUNYjk27

Post#7956 » 03 Feb 2018 03:39

Sally watched Parklea prepare to jump somewhat nervously "Are you sure I can't get anything for you? I know you can probably reach whatever you need to by jumping but please consider that you might knock some stuff over or misjudge the distance..." she said with a look or concern "Plus after talking and making some plans with your grandfather last night we'd both hat to see you hurt yourself and miss out on anything." she added.

Fireally

Post#7957 » 03 Feb 2018 03:52

Parklea Silverwater

"Miss what?" I asked, taking my eyes off the cereal and loosening a bit

THE_BUTLER00

Post#7958 » 05 Feb 2018 03:48

Alex began stirring with one hand (using the syringe he used for himself earlier), and lit a golden flame on the index finger of his free hand.

Adam nodded, handing him the Orange Lockseed and taking the Fifteen Lockseed. He wasn't sure how much this Lockseed would take out of him, or how much skill was needed to use it correctly. He unlocked the Lime Lockseed and swapped it out for Fifteen, and then hoped for the best. "Henshin."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#7959 » 05 Feb 2018 03:58

At the same time, Shu unlocked the Orange Lockseed.

[Orange! Lock On!]

[SOIYA!] Came from Adam's belt as a very large skull descended upon him, forming the fifteen armor over his own suit. His visor turned pure black and a mane of white hair made itself known behind his helmet. A dark tune rang out, and the Yomimaru appeared from the breastplate, urging Adam to grab hold of the serrated blade.

Meanwhile, a large orange descended upon Shu's body, unfolding into a samurai like armor as a scimitar themed after an orange slice appeared in his hand. [ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI, ON STAGE!] (Orange Arms! The path of blossoms, on stage!) His visor was designed after a sliced orange, which flashed. "Let's go!" Shu said, charging ahead.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

WoodGreen

Post#7960 » 05 Feb 2018 23:03

Lo winced as she pulled each of the needles out of her arm, one by one. Very little blood seeped through the wounds when compared to how deep they were. Odd. She jumped back out of the bus station, knowing that the others were preparing some kind of ritual. They'd need time for that.
I'm with stupid
I
V