Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

THE_BUTLER00

Re: Geschichte Academy: A New Chapter

Post#8261 » 03 May 2018 02:16

Adam nodded. "Yeah, that's what I thought, but he said he'd only sell them in a bundle. But the other two seemed pretty genuine."
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8262 » 03 May 2018 02:19

"From what I can tell, they are. They're heavy enough, and I can't pry open their lids with my hands." Shu said, setting the Lockseeds down on a nearby table. "So you have a power form with an explosive weapon, and a shield form. Given your Lockseeds consist of a ranged form, a rather balanced form, and 2 power based, Melon is a pretty good addition, and Marron is good ranged power form."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

HunterOfEvil

Post#8263 » 03 May 2018 11:51

Ben looked around, then pointed to a nearby restaurant. ”How about that place?”
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8264 » 18 May 2018 01:29

"Well aren't you all about as dim as a box of rocks." A raspy English voice said from the direction of the airplane on the runway.

Claudia looked in the direction of Ben's point. He had pointed at a quaint little café, with a small second floor patio. "Sure. I just hope the food doesn't spoil while we eat." She said, striding towards the cafe doors.

Adam nodded. "Yeah, the more the merrier." He then picked up Ichigo. "Too bad I paid for three when I only needed two."

Alex lead his group back to the van before having a revelation. "Um...I don't have the keys." He said as he turned to the group, grinning.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8265 » 18 May 2018 01:31

"Nobody's really giving me time to figure out the puzzle, so presently yeah, I kinda am. Who are you?" Ash retorted, reaching into his coat and producing his belt.

Shu shrugged. "Yeah well, that's life."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#8266 » 18 May 2018 01:36

Upon turning around a robed figure stood on the nose of the airplane. Fine grains of sand swirled around him, and a thin layer of it was pasted onto his robes. He took a step off of the nose and instead of falling, simply floated down on a cloud of sand that formed under him."My name is Bergvindur, The Wraith of Warm Winds."

smartdevon

Post#8267 » 18 May 2018 02:26

Gunter
I saw ash grab his belt.
"Oh put that down." I said slightly annoyed, yet smiling. "Reminds me if the gangs back home. Always opened their knives before their ears." I approached the wraith and extended my hand. "Gunter Wagner. Nice to meet you."
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#8268 » 18 May 2018 02:47

"...Wait did he say wraith?" Ash took a moment to register that, and then narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?"

HunterOfEvil

Post#8269 » 18 May 2018 03:39

ooc: for the sake of brevity...

Ben assured her that the food would be fine and that, if it made her feel better, they didn't have to stay for long. Upon entering, he offered to buy her food, insisting he repay the favor of her housing him and his friends while they "work". He ate quietly, not being one for small talk, but kept an eye on his surroundings and held a generally nervous demeanor. He answered any of Claudia's questions quickly and briefly, and made sure to bounce back any questions she asked him, just to keep her talking about herself, and less focused on him.

Gazy let out a goofy, exasperated sigh. "Alex! How do you expect us to get home now?" He turned around and inspected the car closely. "Hmm, maybe I can jury-rig it...." Without waiting for an answer, he circled the car and poked around, trying to use the stuff Cato and Piper used to do to open up the doors and get the car running.
I am not brave, I am only just, for fear knows no man's name better than the one called "fearless", but there is no fear in love.

Hunt evil, Kill beasts, Slay darkness, and SURVIVE!

Deviant Art: http://thehunterofevil.deviantart.com/

WischMeLuck

Post#8270 » 18 May 2018 21:14

Maya shook her head and laughed when Alex remarked that he didn't have the keys. But if he didn't have them, then who did? Maya was pulled away from her thpughts by Gazy running around the car to try to break into it. She marched over and poked him in the arm."Nuh-uh. Stop trying to jury-rig the car. We're good law-abiding tourists remember?" She scolded, but didn't push the subject any further. "We could call a cab. Or take the train. Though I'm not sure if leaving the cars here is the best option..." She trailed off, looking to the others for ideas.