The Starlight Hotel

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Re: The Starlight Hotel

Post#1201 » 14 Jun 2018 20:27

"...Okay then. This is gonna be difficult." The man let out a sigh again.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#1202 » 19 Jun 2018 07:38

Ren came back into the lobby holding a glass in one hand, and a coffee cup in the other. "What's going to be difficult?"
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1203 » 19 Jun 2018 08:10

"Well... my client here is deaf. And I can't translate sign language, and I'm very much hoping that someone here can." The man sighed.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#1204 » 19 Jun 2018 13:13

Serene
"wait, a violinist who cant hear her own violin?" I said
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#1205 » 19 Jun 2018 18:56

"Beethoven couldn't hear his own piano." The man countered.