Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Kronosam

Re: Heroes of our Time (Superhero RP)

Post#701 » 29 May 2018 11:55

Drayhon

"My name is Drayhon" he says. He throws his sabers, both spinning and cutting their way through the robots. They both fly back and land in his hands and he begins making his way towards Hazard.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#702 » 01 Jun 2018 19:58

"Cool. You can call me Ryft." David responded, punching another robot.

Hazard's helmet swept left and right, attempting to find an escape route. He was quickly shot in the back again by Kai.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

THE_BUTLER00

Post#703 » 13 Jun 2018 20:42

OOC: Suprose entrance!

From atop a nearby rooftop an orange blur leaped into the fray, letting out a sinister growl as it landed nearby Hazard. Chaos looked around at the situation, attempting to decide who was friend and who was foe. This is too much work, let's just kill them all! No! That's not how we do things, we are not a monster, we are a hero. We seem pretty monstrous to me.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#704 » 13 Jun 2018 20:46

Kohei noticed the appearance of Chaos and quickly pointed his gun/gauntlet/piledriver/whatever-it-actually-was, at him, screaming in terror. "A monster showed up!"

"Relax! He's with us!" David managed to shout over the battle. Kohei's body relaxed a little, but still kept his eye on Chaos.

"Glad to see you could make it! We need a little help with that guy in orange and black there with the blue belt, think you could get those bottles away from him without destroying them... like, at all?" David asked of the monstrous hero.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#705 » 14 Jun 2018 04:10

"I drove through thirty minutes of traffic and got here before you!" Liam yelled at Chaos.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

THE_BUTLER00

Post#706 » 14 Jun 2018 04:27

Chaos growled back at Liam, but not the same war growl that he made when entering the battle. "Take the bottles, without breaking the bottles. We will try." From Chaos's back two tendrils shot forth, attempting to rip the bottles off of Hazard's vest.
"I am no one's blessing, I'll just bring you harm, I'm a cursed black cat, I'm an albatross, I'm a mirror broken, Sad to say, I'm your bad luck charm." - Bad Luck Charm - Jeff Williams (RWBY Volume 4 Soundtrack)

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#707 » 14 Jun 2018 04:38

Attempting to roll out of the way, Hazard failed to remember that he currently had a bottle in his gun. The trendrils caught hold of the golden Lock bottle in it.

THE_BUTLER00

Post#708 » 19 Jun 2018 07:39

Chaos attempted to pull the tendril with the bottle back to him, while sending three more towards Hazard.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#709 » 19 Jun 2018 08:12

Chaos succeeded in pulling the bottle back. 2 of the other trendrils managed to grab hold of his vest itself. It felt as if it could come off...

Aki quickly began to wave her hands at Chaos. "Throw me the bottle!"