Miami Beach Stars!

smartdevon

Re: Miami Beach Stars!

Post#41 » 07 Jul 2018 03:05

Devon goes and buys water.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

Probored

Post#42 » 07 Jul 2018 04:05

"HAHAHAHA, EXCELLENT QUESTION YOUNG LAD!"

Probored poses

"I am and will be...THE NEWEST STAR ON **MIAMI BEACH STARS**"

*Miami Beach Star intro plays*

Probored turns around furious while the camera switches off for the intro

"Listen boy, don't you dare ruin my mojo, I am going to be the next star on Broadway. I AM A STAR. You are just a dance support who is only here to make me look good, ok dear? Ugh, good for nothing questioning their place"

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#43 » 07 Jul 2018 04:12

"Sir, I own an entire successful cinematic franchise and write action novels for a living that sell like hotcakes." Ace rubbed his temples. This man was SUPER ANNOYING. Almost enough to make him lose his cool. Almost. "Although I'll take young lad as a compliment."
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

smartdevon

Post#44 » 07 Jul 2018 04:38

Devon returns with bucket of water which he throws at Probored, not caring that Ace was standing right next to him, thus leaving them both wet. "I've retrieved the water you requested." He said with a smirk to Probored.
Im a writer, and game designer. Follow me on twitter for tweets that have nothing to do with either of those (@ThurgoodDevon): https://twitter.com/ThurgoodDevon?s=09

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#45 » 07 Jul 2018 04:42

"AND NOW MY SKETCHPAD IS ALL WET AND RUINED!" Came the shout from the writer/artist.
"Everyone is searching for a world where they belong. A place of light, free of falsehood. We are on a never ending journey to reach that world." -Tsukasa Kadoya

Probored

Post#46 » 08 Jul 2018 11:36

Probored acts dismayed and looks on in bewilderment, completely ignoring Ace.

*cut to Confession Cam*

"Never in my life had I EVER been so rudely disrespected!" Probored said with a shocked expression on his face. "So as the smart, independant man I am, I gave him a piece of my mind."

*cut to Miami Beach Stars*

"WHY YOU LITTLE, do you know how much money I make per year? Probably more than you ever will shorty. I'm also smarter and hotter and thinner than your ugly face." Probored snubbed his nose and put his fists up in a ridiculous way, attempting to look intimidating.

smartdevon

Post#47 » 08 Jul 2018 19:38

"if by hotter, you mean hot-headed, then I certainly agree." Devon countered.

AceOfDeath Piplupm

Post#48 » 08 Jul 2018 23:46

"...You know what?" Ace's anger hit it's boiling point. His stance never changed, but it was pretty obvious he was currently in a state of hidden anger. "Honestly you just seem like some spoiled brat who lives off their daddy's money and flaunts their social status. Someone who gives a bad name to the people who built their status from scratch, starting at the very bottom and climbing their way to the top with nothing but their iwn hard work."

smartdevon

Post#49 » 09 Jul 2018 03:08

Devon
Wow... this was gonna get out of hand... I decided to back up slowly and watch from a distance.

Probored

Post#50 » 11 Jul 2018 15:38

Probored dabs
"Look at all theses haters" he said

Probored turns to the camera

"Remember everyone, you are perfect *just* the way you are, don't let anybody ever tell you otherwise. They're just jealous of your talents. So lets alll confront our bullies, because we are strong, smart and independant. You ready everyone? Lets do it together!"

Probored turns to Ace

"Stop being a sissy! Stop being a sissy! Stop being a sissy!" he chanted "Cmon everyone, do it with me! STOP BEING A SISSY! STOP BEING A SISSY!"